Volume 9 - Chapter 25: Sector Lord Meeting

Virtual Universe.

The sky was azure blue, pure without a single blemish, clouds and mist were scattered about, in this cloud filled sky virtual space, a solid stone round table with a diameter of 10m floated, on it were a motley of scars. Around the floating stone round table floated stone chairs of the same material.

Shua! Shua! Shua!

Human silhouettes appeared one after another, appearing out of nowhere, of which there were Tien Chen, An Mengzi, Ba Si Ha, they each chose a stone chair to sit in.

"I represent the Three Axe Mountain." Jiang Tien Chen sat in the stone chair, saying coldly.

"I represent the Ice Neptune Empire." Dressed in a white robe, with long almost translucent hair, a lady smiled.

"I represent Black Dragon Mountain Empire." With a face covered in scales, revealing only two red pupils, a Sector Lord that was almost 4m tall said lowly.

......

Twelve human silhouettes.

Each representing the four organizations, two sacred lands and sixteen families. Of which, the sixteen families only sent one representative while the four organizations and two sacred lands had a total of eleven sector lords.

"Then, let's begin the meeting." The scaly huge man from Black Dragon Mountain Empire said seriously.

"The entrance to the World of Thunder is currently being guarded by the Universe Mercenary Alliance Ganwu special forces Rania, forbidding anyone other than Star level explorers to enter." Jiang Tien Chen's voice resounded about the virtual space.

"This Rania, what's her status?" A gentle voice resounded from the lady Sector Lord from Ice Neptune country.

"Her teacher is Ganwu Empire's 3rd corps military master." Jiang Tien Chen said, "the third master spoils her."

"3rd corps military master?"

The other eleven Sector Lords were stunned.

"Right, hence we are unable to force our way in." Jiang Tien Chen's gaze swept past every Sector Lord, "Hence I was thinking...there's only one way, which is to arrange for a large group of Star level 9 explorers to take part in the mercenary trainee exams and enter the World of Thunder."

"Good idea!"

"Yes."

Jiang Tien Chen's words had roused up and gained the approval and nod of a group of Sector Lords.

"If there are any other suggestions please speak." Jiang Tien Chen said.

"With that Rania blocking the entrance, who would dare blatantly go against the Alliance rules?" The scaly big man laughed softly, "Alright, Brother Jiang, we'll do according to what you said! We'll arrange for a large group of Star level 9 explorers to enter."

"So how much should each party arrange?"

"How are we dividing the numbers?"

Immediately the twelve Sector Lords began to specifically calculate and discuss, the more men they could send out, the better the advantage at getting the treasures. Actually it was mostly a big discussion between the four organizations and the two sacred lands!

"Sixteen families, every family can at most send 10,000 Star level explorers."

"The four organizations, every one can send at most send 200,000 Star level explorers."

"The two sacred lands, each side can at most send 500,000 Star level explorers."

......

This Black Dragon Mountain star field meeting of the upper echelon's result, led very quickly to the four organizations and two sacred lands dividing up their troops internally. Under each organization there were other Sector Lords, Domain Lords, Universe levels, and according to their strength, their positions were different too. The number of troops they were allowed were therefore different.