Volume 8 - Chapter 18: Arrival on Dragon Star

His sudden departure caused his wife and parents to question him, which gave Luo Feng quite the headache. Since he didn't want his family to worry about him, he told them he was going to a secret place to "train".

Dawn of the second day.

Luo Feng and his family members were eating breakfast. After finishing this meal, Luo Feng had to leave Earth, leave the milky way, and head towards a planet far away from the milky way——Dragon Star.

"Bro!" Luo Hua walked in from outside, "I heard you're leaving for a month? And you didn't even tell me. If it wasn't for mom and dad, I wouldn't even know"

"I was going to tell you before I left." said Luo Feng as he drank his porridge.

Nothing he could do!

Luo Feng wasn't even planning on directly contacting his brother and his two other brothers 'Hong' and 'Thunder God'. Since..... it would be quite a pain to explain. With Luo Feng's current speed, it wouldn't even take a day to go around the entire world. So what is he doing for an entire month?

If he says he's training.

He could trick his family, but he can't trick Hong and Thunder God.

"Xiao Hai, Ping Ping" Luo Feng held his two children.

"Daddy, kiss" the elder son Luo Ping stretched his little face over and kissed Luo Feng. Xiao Hai on the side also stretched his face out and kissed.

However, his wife Xu Xin, his parents, and his brother were filled with worry.

"Don't worry, as of now, no location on this planet can threaten me. It's just that my training this time is really important, so I can't let anyone distract me. It is also very strict on the type of environment I am in, so I must go out" Luo Feng comforted his family, "Xin, when I'm not here, take care of mom and dad. If Hong or Thunder God call, just tell them I'm training and cannot be disturbed"

"Okay" Xu Xin nodded.

"Then I'm off"

Luo Feng set his two children on the floor and smiled as he headed out.

The whole family, including his two children, walked into the lawn.

"Bye bye daddy"

The two kids yelled crisply.

"Bye" Luo Feng smiled as he waved his hand and slowly hovered into the air.

The family members watched Luo Feng continuously ascend until he disappeared from their field of view.

In the sky.

A gigantic black disc shaped plane appeared. The hatch opened and Luo Feng swiftly flew inside, and then the hatch closed.

After that, it quickly shot towards outer space.

.....

Inside the Black Dragon spaceship, control room.

Luo Feng, who was in a blood red battle uniform set, stood in front of the control display. Demon Babata's little face appeared on the display. Babata revealed his little fangs with pride as he grinned: "Luo Feng, the spaceship has left Earth"

"Scenic view, 100% simulation" said Luo Feng.

Whoosh!

The entire control room disappeared. Thankfully, he was standing on the floor and could still feel the floor's existence. His naked eye couldn't see the floor.

Around him.....

was the vast, infinite space. He turned and looked behind him where the huge blue planet was——earth!