Volume 10 - Chapter 1: Dealing With The Treasures

The entire excavation of the world within a world on Cang Lan star had left the entire Black Dragon Mountain starfield in a state of unrest.

"Have you heard, recently there was a star traveler level idiot on Rockna star that took out a heavenly priced treasure to sell. And later it was taken away by a universe level warrior, however...that universe level warrior not only lost his life later because of this treasure, but his entire family too was razed to the ground!"

"A universe level warrior lost his life? Family razed to the ground? What treasure was it?"

"I heard that a world within a world was discovered on Cang Lan star recently, this heavenly priced item was one from within. The treasure from the world within a world...those were items that attracted even the four large organizations and two sacred lands to fight for them. Taking anyone of them out would be worth a few tens of thousands of life planets!

"A few tens of thousands of life planets? My god, just how highly priced are they?"

"Anyway right now the entire Black Dragon Mountain star field, many large and small families, organizations, are all closely watching...the moment anyone tries to sell these items, they'll rush into it."

"These sorts of heavenly treasures are really scorching to the hand."

"Still, countless people want them!"

......

Madness.

The many families and organizations within the Black Dragon Mountain star field had gone mad, one had to know that the largest power within the Black Dragon Mountain star field, the 16 large families, was first created by 16 sector lords. This means...that in the Black Dragon Mountain starfield, the sector lord's power was the highest, the other large and small organizations, having a domain lord warrior was considered not bad already.

And the treasures from the world within a world, any one of them, had terrifying enticing powers towards any domain lords.

So...

Occasionally 1 or 2 treasures leaking out, drawing the attention of the various powers, that wasn't strange at all.

"Those star levels, they don't have any good routes to sell at all, the moment they try and take the treasures out they'd be easily discovered. Watch closely for me, watch carefully at every important planet within the Black Dragon Mountain starfield! The moment anyone tries to sell these heavenly items, immediately report to me."

"Yes, president."

These treasures were scorching, without the power or route to sell them, they would bring only tragedy to oneself! And these treasures were so valuable...that even universe level warriors who wanted them, could still easily lose their lives in the process.

......

Within the dark universe, Luo Feng's little team sat on the universe ship and continued on their journey, it was already the 12th day of the flight, they still required about 9 days more to reach earth.

As for the news of star level explorers from the Black Dragon Mountain star field already trying to sell the heavenly items, they didn't know yet.

Within the resting room of the universe ship.

The resting room was sorted out like a study, with a desk and chair, there was even a very comfortable bed beside.

"It's time to deal with these treasures, they are really dangerous to have." Luo Feng sat at the chair, opening the laptop on the table, this was a product of earth, there was no way around it, Luo Feng was used to earth's lousier models, "The treasures I exchanged for, along with what the cloud contact vine stole, there's a total of 48 of them."