Volume 9 - Chapter 24: Big Earnings

In the vast skies, a large light ball floated high above, shining and lighting up the world within a world.

"Rumble..." A waterfall over a 100m high poured and down, smashing into the deep natural pond below, the pond itself emanated a chilly air. Suddenly, five human silhouettes burst out from the surface of the pond, landing on the shore beside. The light shone down on them, their alloy battle armors reflected the glaring light, these five were Luo Feng, Hong, Thunder God, Tie Nan He and Ao Gu.

"We finally got a huge score." Thunder God exclaimed, "The past few days have been killing me."

"Separated into the different regions of this world within a world, the universe crystals that are scattered don't follow any pattern at all! At times we find a few hidden underground, at times periods pass without anything. This is very normal." Luo Feng's gaze surveyed their surroundings, around them the forest was silent, no other life forms about.

"Third brother, how much universe crystals do we have in total?" Hong asked.

"The three days added up, there's a total of 31,000 cubic meters of universe crystals." Luo Feng smiled.

This was a number that deserved excitement and happiness.

From the time they entered the world within a world, his group had been scouring close to the ground and searching, it couldn't be helped that the world was extremely large, with an area stretching over a million km, such a big world, if they truly wanted to cover every inch, it would require tens of thousands of trips just to complete it!

No!

Even if they came and went tens of thousands of times, they would have only searched everything within a 20km area search span.

This world's depth alone far exceeded 20km.

Just searching 20km down from the surface would require thousands of years! As it was too huge, hence even searching required a large amount of luck!

The first day, during the first 10 hours, his group had continuously found ten universe crystal locations, a total of 15,000 cubic meters of universe crystals.

However from then till the second day afternoon, after about 20 hours, they had only found one spot with only 300 cubic meters.

From then till now, their luck got better.

They continuously found five spots, especially the last spot deep in the pond where they found 6000 cubic meters.

The three days added up together, the total reached 31,000 cubic meters of universe crystals.

"31,000 cubic meters, means 31 million universe currency, close to 100 billion Ganwu dollars. Back then my teacher only left me 10 billion Ganwu dollars! This newly excavated world, is indeed good to earn from..." Luo Feng felt elation within, his little team had just left Earth and begun exploring the vast universe.

The first time entering the Universe Mercenary trainee exams and encountering such a huge fortune.

"Luo Feng, according to logic, there should be Universe level warriors coming in here and chasing us out." Hong creased his eyebrows. "Why hasn't there been any news up till now?"

"It is weird." Luo Feng shook his head, "The World of Thunder may be huge, but to fly to the Valley of Wind and Thunder from far, with a Universe level's strength, no need to fear the ferocious beasts, one day should suffice. These three days have passed...and we haven't discovered a single Universe level within the world within a world, much less the Domain and Sector Lords."

"Why think so much, since they aren't coming in here, let's continue to search and dig for the universe crystals, the moment we miss this opportunity, we'd lose a huge advantage." Thunder God urged.