Volume 10 - Chapter 7: Crossing Into The Universe Level

Solar System, Mars.

This was an extremely dry, desert-like planet. And now, a jet black disc-shaped universe spaceship was inside a deep hole with a diameter of a few hundred meters.

This spaceship was one of Luo Feng's reserve spaceships, which now became Luo Feng's headquarters during his temporary stay on Mars.

Inside the gigantic resting room of the spaceship, a long rectangular dark blue 'nutrition cabin' lay within. The entire nutrition cabin was 21.6 meters long and 8.3 meters wide. The main body of it was dark blue. At the same time, on the metallic surface were a lot of complicated flower markings and a few simple buttons.

An E grade nutrition cabin, the highest quality nutrition cabin in all of the human races of the universe.

Just the price reaches 86 billion universe dollars, which is equivalent to three or four galaxies that are a bit desolate. The dark blue metal on the surface is a F8 grade metal comparable to the 'hybrid copper essence'—— 'bluestone essence', which is extremely expensive.

Of course, the weapon that Luo Feng uses—— the hybrid copper essence shard, even though it's small, also has an astonishing price because of its craftsmanship!

It, is valuable in its 'edge'.

To make an extremely tough metal like the hybrid copper essence into something sharp, is an extremely difficult task! The higher the grade of a metal, the harder it is to work with. The 'hybrid copper essence' is something that even an undying being can only make a small mark on after punching it.

Back then, the master of Yun Mo planet indeed sacrificed a lot to make his spaceship into the shape of a sharp triangle.

This is why the 'Yun Mo Planet spaceship' is so powerful.

.....

Because of the bluestone essence surface, even an undying being will need a lot of time to break this nutrition cabin.

Inside the cabin.

A young, black haired youth with a naked body that was essentially perfect lay within the dark gray nutritional liquid. Energy filled with the force of life swiftly swept into his body through each of the pores in his skin. The energy containing the force of life immediately triggered the transformation of the genes after his cells absorbed it.

A ton of nutritional liquid, could purchase over 100 universe level slaves and over 10,000 life planets.

His hair continuously grew longer, his skin became more crystalline, his bones became tougher, his muscles became denser, his battle ability amplifier rose.....

"Turn off" Luo Feng commanded the AI in the nutrition cabin.

"Chichi~~"

The nutritional liquid steadily decreased and became empty. It was also extremely dry. Waves of high pressured heat wiped across Luo Feng's body like a towel. After that, the nutrition cabin automatically added in water to rinse off Luo Feng's body, and then finally dried it again.

Luo Feng stood up and leaped out of the nutrition cabin which was three meters tall. At the same time, a deep red battle uniform set automatically formed on his body, and battle boots around his feet.

PA!

His battle boots stepped onto the alloyed floor of the spaceship.

"This nutrition cabin, just what you would expect from an E grade nutrition cabin. Its effects are indeed amazing" Luo Feng's eyes glowed as he looked at the dark green nutrition cabin in front of him.