Volume 10 - Chapter 16: The Auction Has Arrived

Only an accurate appraisal could clearly express just how valuable this automaton ship was. Babata had calculated earlier that the entire wealth of treasures in the world within a world was priced at about 200 mixed elements, comparable to a poor undying!

And this automaton ship alone was worth about 1 to 2 thousand mixed elements!

"My god!" Bai Kalo's eyes stared wide, his dream was to have his name engraved in the sword clan temple, only after becoming a sector lord will he be able to do so, "Even a sector lord wouldn't be able to buy this ship!"

"This, just how many universe level slaves can you buy with this." Di Fan opened his mouth wide, looking silly.

They were utterly flabbergasted!

The 2 universe level warriors had totally lost it. Such a valuable automaton ship, enough to even make the undying vie for, enough to make the sector lords go crazy for, much less the domain lords and universe levels...

Just the ship's star annihilator was enough to make a medium level civilization become interested. This was definitely a mass killing weapon that could be used to intimidate and threaten.

"Luo Feng, you must never divulge any information about this automaton ship." Babata said, "It's just like the Yun Mo Planet ship you have, this ship too belongs to one of the things you must never leak out."

"Of course, it's impossible to determine its grade and true value just from its appearance, most people would think that it's a D grade automaton ship. However, you are only a star level, using a D grade automaton ship would just invite trouble. Hence, the greatest use this ship has to you is..."

"One it can protect your life in dangerous situations. While hiding in this ship, even sector lord pinnacle level warriors won't be able to break through. You can ride it and escape."

"Two killing your enemies, you can use the three star annihilators or the nine E3 grade laser cannons to kill your enemies. Especially when combined with the mobility of the automaton ship, you can swiftly approach your enemies and withdraw as you please. While relying on the nine laser cannons to attack, even domain lords will definitely die!"

"Three: sell, you can sell the entire ship."

"The first and second options have their flaws. The moment you use it, others will know that you have an E grade automaton ship. That would easily attract the attention of sector lords and even undying! Hence you shouldn't use it, but the moment you do, you have to kill all the enemies, leaving none behind."

"If you want to sell it, there's no problem, you can sell it through your teacher's 5 star account service."

"However, the moment you sell it, if you want to buy it back, it'll be difficult, extremely difficult!"

"That's because an automaton ship with star annihilators can easily enter a mid level auction to be sold. And the mid level auction's lowest requirement is to be a 4 star client. Luo Feng, even if you sell the ship, you still wouldn't be a 4 star client. The lowest requirement for the 4 star grade is to have 10,000 mixed elements, the people are mostly comprised of undying or a few large powers."

"Hence, the moment you sell it, within a short time span, you wouldn't be able to get it back." Babata said.

Luo Feng understood.

This ship may be valuable, however for it to actually be worth a tenth of an undying wealth was already considered not bad. Undying beings require money for weapons, armors, treasures, manuals etc. Even after selling the ship, Luo Feng would still be unable to become a 4 star client.

"I won't sell it!"

"I'm not lacking in money right now." Luo Feng laughed, "After all, this is hot property. It'll be easy to sell anytime, and it'll act as a trump card in my back pocket! The nine laser cannons along with the ship's mobility, even domain lords would definitely die. Hiding in it, even the pinnacle of sector lords can't break it open."