Volume 10 - Chapter 10: Master

Earth, Asia Continent, China's Yangzhou city.

Luo Feng put away the universe ship and headed towards the lower end of the Westlake courtyard, it was about the evening, the red sun was in the west side of the sky, shining down on the yellow grass patch below. On the grass patch however was an extra large alloy stage, on it were two boys with knives in their hands, engaged in battle.

Rumble! Rumble!

The air exploded about, their speed alone created sonic booms.

"Stop!" Beside the stage, a bald simple and kind man with thick lips smiled, there was even a peculiar marking on his bald head, similar to Buddhists with various types of markings on their heads.

The two boys stopped.

The bald headed thick lipped man slightly bowed, their eyes filled with pure respect, "Master."

"Di Fan, it's been hard on you." Luo Feng descended, his boots landing beside the stage.

"Daddy!"

"Daddy!" Luo Hai and Luo Ping, their eyes gleamed as they shouted in glee and ran towards Luo Feng.

Luo Feng laughed as he looked as his two children, two years had passed and his two children had gotten even more exceptional. With enough capital to nurture them with the best, along with the techniques from both the Golden Horned Beast inheritance and the Yun Mo Planet, his two children received the optimum training and nurture.

Right now, the two children were already comparable to advanced level wargods.

This level may seem exaggerated on earth, however in the universe, it wasn't much.

6 or 7 year old children with better bloodlines, even without special nurturing, would usually reach the star traveler level at this age.

"How have these two's performance recently been?" Luo Feng smiled as he looked at the bald thick lipped Di Fan.

"The two masters have been working hard, their knifework foundation is very solid." Di Fan complimented.

"Daddy, you heard it."

"We have been working very hard."

The two children said proudly.

Luo Feng couldn't help but laugh, "You two go play first, I have something to discuss with uncle Di Fan."

"Ok."

The two nodded and exchanged glances, their eyes filled glee as they headed swiftly towards the castle. To them, to be able to enter the virtual universe and play games was an extremely happy time. There were many other children similar in age to them.

"Di Fan, how has your training recently been?" Luo Feng smiled and asked.

"The soul cutter technique master has given me is incomparably deep, I just made a little progress recently, but...I still have many areas which I haven't understood." Di Fan said respectfully.

"Tell me." Luo Feng said.

"Please shed some light on these." Di Fan said respectfully, "This soul cutter first level, concerning the spirit reading energy fusing with the blade..."

Di Fan asked and Luo Feng answered.

Accurately speaking, it was Babata answering, because the soul cutter technique was an extremely strong technique from the Yun Mo Planet, it was something the Yun Mo Master had come across by chance at a historical remain, so there weren't any particular requirements to train it. And the soul imprint technique required him to transfer his soul first.