Volume 10 - Chapter 6: Return to Earth

Leaving the dojo and returning to reality from the virtual universe network.

Within the universe ship control room, Luo Feng and his brothers' moods were heavy.

"This brutal universe!" Thunder God could help but curse.

Luo Feng was silent.

"Don't bother, there's no point in cursing." Hong shook his head, "Where there's light, there will be darkness, and with power and levels, there will be competition. Even on a small planet like earth, assassins, prostitutes, liars, robbers, corrupt officials, scammers, what type of people do we not have? Much less the incomparably vast universe."

"The vastness of the universe only means even more brutal and scheming people. However, there are many more with light in their hearts, people chasing after their dreams."

"It's a myriad of types, encompassing everything."

"The only thing we can do now is to prepare ourselves and protect our community on earth. Only when we become powerful people within in the universe will we have the power to actually do something. As for now, let's not think or act rashly." Hong shook his head.

Luo Feng and Thunder God nodded.

......

The ship continued to fly, after 8 over hours of flying, the ship finally reached the dark universe coordinates within the solar system.

The coordinates here were totally camouflaged by the Yun Mo Planet Master's space techniques, hence other ships that wanted to come here could only come through the wormhole, and fly for a long period of time before being able to reach here. While Luo Feng and his group could easily just engage in universe travel.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6...3, 2, 1!" Universe travel!"

Within the dark universe.

Following the universe ship's halt, it then began to engage in it's universe travel and return to their original solar system.

China time year 2063, November 16th, late night 22:08pm, a triangular universe ship entered earth, landing in the continent of Asia, China, Jian Nan headquarter city's Yang Zhou city skies.

Hong and Thunder God had already been sent home earlier by Luo Feng when they arrived.

Yang Zhou city, Westlake yard.

"Daddy!"

"Daddy!"

When Luo Feng, dressed in his alloy armor and battle boots arrived with his slave Ao Gu at the castle's entrance, his family had been waiting having received the news earlier, especially his 2 sons, Luo Hai and Luo Ping, immediately shouting excitedly and running directly towards Luo Feng.

"Haha, Ping Ping, Little Hai." Luo Feng looked at his family, a contented smile spreading across his face.

"Oh, wa, much heavier than before." Luo Feng hugged his two sons and laughed happily.

"Daddy, your armor is so hard." Ping Ping waved his fist and punched it, peng, peng, peng, knocking on Luo Feng's alloy armor.

"You don't even change when you return." Xu Xin walked up to him, smiling, "Dressed in this metal lump."

"I got so used to wearing it outside, didn't get the time to change." Luo Feng smiled.

The alloy armor had indeed been worn for too long.

Actually, while the armor outside was hard and solid, it was still very comfortable within, of course it couldn't compare to the pure cotton sleeping gowns, however as time passed, one would naturally get used to it.