Volume 8 - Chapter 45: Extreme Excitement

Floating within the Bermuda ocean, was an enormous silver white pyramid, at a height of 1200m tall, even though it's been there for tens of thousands of years, time hadn't left even a trace or scar on it's surface!

"This is...an automaton universe ship!!!"

Pula was extremely excited.

The Automaton Race!

Even though the human race had always been known as one of the leading races within vast universe, however, there were still other races that were able to go toe to toe with the human race! The Automaton Race was one of them! Accurately speaking...everyone of the Automaton Race were living AIs, the technology of the entire race had advanced to an unbelievable level!

Also...

Every one of the Automatons were absolutely powerful fighters!

As they are different from humans and did not require going through the slow process of training, the living AIs only required a powerful body, with enough powerful battle skills and techniques within their memories, they would immediately become powerful fighters! Theoretically speaking, no matter how strong the Automatons were, they had no way to become Undying Beings! However...the Automatons actually broke this curse, with several Undying Being within their race!

Just like the one that died on the Yun Mo Planet ship!

"The Automaton Race, the race with highly advanced technology." Pula's eyes lit up, "Our entire human race within the universe, a lot of it's technology was taken from the Automaton Race themselves."

"An automaton universe ship, usually even the lowest grades are c grade, the way I see it, this is probably a d grade, or even higher." Pula couldn't tell specifically, unlike the humans who used the metals and alloys in a more distinct way, which was easier to tell what sort of metals were used. What alloy! The universe ship, etc, constructs from the automaton race, humans had no way at all to tell just what they were made of.

The feeling of it...it might be a new material altogether.

Hence, a D grade ship from the automatons would usually be regarded immediately by humans as a D9 grade. It was the best in the grade! One automaton ship's price was extremely expensive, much more expensive than a ship of the same grade built by humans.

"Entrance, where's the entrance?" Pula shouted.

"Lord Pula, the entrance is on that side! However the entrance is extremely dangerous, we threw some broken weapons in and they were all immediately vaporized into nothing."

"That's a good thing!"

Pula excitedly flew over.

The entrance of the pyramid was close to it's bottom, it was a beautiful mysterious triangular like pathway, the cabin door was opened much earlier, but no one was capable of entering it.

"Analyze the strength of the attacks." Pula flipped his hand, a reserved weapon that he used before appeared, it was a very long sword.

He casually threw it over.

The sword flew into the triangular pathway.

"Chi..." The mysterious three-colored light beam shot out from the three sides of the pathway walls, brushing past the sword, the sharp and incredibly sturdy sword produced a slight rustle of noise before being vaporized into powder and subsequently nothing at all.

"Good!" Pula shouted excitedly, "Even a C2 grade weapon was easily destroyed!"

What did it mean?

It meant that normal Universe level 2 fighters couldn't even withstand the attack.