Volume 9 - Chapter 28: Enticement

"Wow, not bad. This fifteen man team actually has close to 8000 cubic meters of universe crystals." Luo Feng laughed as he handed to the two new storage rings to Hong, "Big brother, you keep these."

Hong extended his hand and caught them, "The more of these little teams we meet the better."

"Right!"

Luo Feng smiled as he nodded, "With enough universe crystals, we'll be able to buy Universe level slaves! That way, our Earth's foundation would be a little more solid." Right now, Earth, as an aboriginal planet was simply too weak. A slightly larger wave of power would cause it to capsize.

Hence, the three of them had to fight hard!

"Including this 8000 cubic meters, we have a total of..." Thunder God lifted his fingers, muttering, "In the past eight days, we dug up a total of 96000 cubic meters of universe crystals. During the time we rushed over here, it took about seven days, we dug up close to 26000 cubic meters along the way. Before, we had six attacks on us and we killed them, we acquired about 52000 cubic meters. Plus today's 8000 cubic meters, a total of...haha, over 180,000 cubic meters!"

"These numbers, with just a thought, one should know the answer already. Why do you even need to count with your fingers!" Luo Feng mocked jokingly, "second brother, look at yourself, do you even resemble the head of the Thunder Dojo? From what I see, you are just a small hawker selling tofu, counting his earnings for the day."

"I'm just that satisfied, what's wrong with that?" Thunder God blinked hard, rubbing his bald head, "Have you never seen that much money?"

Over 180,000 cubic meters of universe crystals!

This was a huge fortune. Even to the Nuolan Shan family, this was still a heavenly figure!

A normal life planet's cost price ranging up to a trillion Black Dragon dollars was not bad. A trillion Black Dragon dollars is around 700 million Ganwu dollars. One thousand life planets costs 700 billion Ganwu dollars. And with 18,000 cubic meters of universe crystals, the difference between that and 700 billion Ganwu dollars wasn't that much.

"World within a world, it's really a treasure trove." Hong couldn't help but exclaim.

"The construction of a world within a world is ten times harder than the construction of a normal world." Luo Feng laughed, "It needs to be even more stable, naturally requiring even more universe crystals! To build a world within a world, even to a pinnacle Sector Lord, that was still a high price! To the Sector Lords, casually joining any empire and acquiring a galaxy as territory, one galaxy usually has tens of thousands of life planets, some even with millions of life planets."

"The wealth within this world within a world doesn't pale in comparison to an entire galaxy."

"What we've acquired now is only a drop in the ocean. Similar to a few planets only." Luo Feng said it casually, however he was very happy within.

The Nuolan Shan family's wealth was only about one thousand life planets.

Hence...

Discovering new worlds, Universe level warriors would fight and kill amongst each other, causing the loss of several strong warriors. And it's because of the wealth that motivates them. If it weren't for Rania blocking the entrance of so many strong warriors, would these Star level punks even have a chance of obtaining the treasures and wealth?

"Only 180,000 cubic meters of universe crystal! In the universe the little corner of the milky way, that's considered an absolutely wealthy person. However, our wealth right now is only about one third of the Nuolan Shan family's." Luo Feng smiled, "Compared to a Domain Lord, we are severely lacking! Hence we all have to continue working hard!"