Volume 7 - Chapter 22: The Rampaging Swallowing Beast

Madness enveloped Yang Zhou, one of Jiang Nan Base's eight large districts. Painful screams of agony and anguish filled the skies, several skyscrapers had been demolished into halves, some bursting with flames, it was as though the city was experiencing an apocalypse.

A small district under the moonlight.

A disc shaped battleship had landed in a grass patch, three special forces military personnel stepped out, almost like a breeze of wind, swiftly rushing into Luo Feng's house.

Deng deng deng!

The three men swiftly rushed up to Luo Feng's second story.

Up there, within the gravity room were beds, sofas, and computers.

Luo Feng's parents Luo Hong Guo, Gong Xin Lan, his younger brother Luo Hua and his girlfriend Zhen Nan and her parents, and Xu Xin! All of them were staying within the gravity room, it was a good thing the room was 6m wide, spacious enough for a group of people to stay. Zhen Nan's parents were called over due to Zhen Nan's earlier panic by Luo Hua, who thought of them as his future mother and father in laws. "Mr. Luo Hong Guo! Please leave the gravity room, quickly! Staying here isn't safe for you all."

"Mr. Luo Hong Guo! Please leave the gravity room, quickly! Staying here isn't safe for you all."

The three military personnel standing outside the gravity room, one of them said anxiously, "The ground and the buildings' foundations may all end up as targets for the swallowing monster. The head has ordered for us to take you Mr. Luo and your family! Time is crucial, you'd better hurry."

"I've already told you over the phone, I'm not going."

"We won't leave."

"You all better leave. We'll wait for my bro to return before leaving."

Luo Hong Guo, Gong Xin Lan and Luo Hua said.

The three men outside were helpless.

Suddenly, the leader of the group's communicator watch vibrated, he looked, color changing in his face: "Leader's official's number."

Immediately answering.

"Leader, Representative Luo's family refuses to go." The leader reported.

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

The personnel stood at attention , quickly ending the call.

"Mr. Luo Hong Guo, we've just managed to contact Representative Luo, He'll be here shortly." The leader said towards the gravity room.

The Luo family within were all extremely excited.

Luo Feng is returning?"

Tonight was indeed a nightmare, they were constantly worrying about Luo Feng within the gravity room.

"Disperse!" The leader waved his hand, the three of them quickly left immediately.

Up in the sky of Yang Zhou.

Within the darkness, a beam of light swiftly pierced through the sky, Luo Feng had donned the cloud contact armor, standing on the soaring shuttle, right hand holding the curved shield. It was a weapon he had acquired from Yun Mo Planet's dead master who had left it behind for him...arc cutter blade! The arc cutter blade and the soaring shuttle were comparable to each other.

One was for fleeing.

The other was for attacking.

With regards to controlling the spirit weapons and their uses, Luo Feng understood already! Back then when he could only control 18 threads of spirit energy, he attempted to form the mountain drill's second stage, even with countless tries he still failed! That was due to his control of spirit energy being too crude, too weak.