Volume 7 - Chapter 24: Realm

January 14th was fated to be a crazy day!

On the five continents the humans of earth were living on, countless sea monsters were moving forward through the rivers. Because of distance, most of them haven't reached the headquarter cities. And the 'emperor level monsters' and the human 'star traveler level fighters' have already begun their peak showdown! And every country and every headquarter city broadcasted their battles!

Each battle contained the hopes of many.

And all the hopes of everyone on earth caused a formless aura! That blood boiling aura caused a few hesitating representative fighters to become passionate and to stand up to fight!

Battles! Are always bloody!

Of course there are stronger and weaker monsters in the emperor level category. The weaker ones are comparable to a 'star traveler level one stage' while the stronger ones are comparable to 'star traveler level three and four stages'. The only advantage that human star traveler level fighters have are—their black god sets! These caused the casualties of the human star traveler fighters to be lower than the emperor level monsters.

However, no matter how low they were, representative level fighters still died!

Since..... the biggest advantage the monsters had were their numbers!

The number of emperor level monsters on land were already much higher than the human representative fighters. And there were even way more emperor level monsters in the sea! Even though there were nearly ninety human star traveler level fighters, on just January 14th, 903 emperor monsters came out of the sea!

Ten times more than the humans! And this was just a portion of them.

The huge showdown between humans and monsters caused the names of many mysterious fighters to be known by all.

Luo Feng! Mo Henderson! Eastbourne!

Each of their names were shining!

And the most famous one was Luo Feng. In Luo Feng's first battle, he killed six emperor level monsters. After that, he swiftly went around China! When other star traveler level fighters move out, they might have a bit of difficulty dealing with one emperor level monster. Sometimes, they even have to retreat.

But Luo Feng is different!

Once he moves out, there will only be one result——victory!

From dawn until 3 PM, the number of emperor level monsters that died to Luo Feng had reached a horrifying 37! Holy, all the emperor level monsters killed by the other star traveler level fighters in China hasn't even reached half of that number!

His name shook the ground!

In time, China and all the other countries broadcasting the battles caused countless people to praise Luo Feng!

And then!

Killing thirty seven emperor level monsters was a huge encouragement to humans. However, to sea monsters..... they were extremely enraged! Powerful monsters also have intelligence. The loss of thirty seven emperor level monsters quickly enraged the two grand emperor level sea monsters.

The Octopus Beast Emperor!

This octopus beast emperor was different from the grand emperor back in the misty island. The grand emperor from the misty island only got to that level from eating Mu Ya crystals. As for the octopus beast emperor and the lightning dragon emperor, these two grand emperors grew from battling in the boundless sea over and over again. They are much more powerful!

.....

Around 120 km from Kyoto headquarter city, midair.

The battle on January 14th was still ongoing. On one side was the 'octopus beast emperor', which seemed like a floating island that covered the sky and earth. In terms of body size, the octopus beast emperor was one of the largest monsters on earth, much larger than the grand emperor monster back at the misty island. Just its gigantic brain seemed like a small mountain.