Volume 9 - Chapter 22: Hardworking Luo Feng

World within the world.

Hu! Hu! Hu! The thousands to tens of thousands of Star level explorers entered through the black hole, all in their teams, swiftly heading in all directions and covering the skies and land.

"Third brother, where should we head to?" Hong looked at Luo Feng.

"We cannot waste any time." Thunder God was extremely anxious.

Luo Feng looked in all directions, at that time, Heruo who had connected to the virtual universe to report the news opened his eyes, looking apologetic at Luo Feng's group: "Luo Feng, Hong, Thunder God, my apologies, I have to act according to the orders and meet up with the rest of my organization." After which his team swiftly left.

"Follow me." Luo Feng too rose into the air.

Hong, Thunder God, Tie Nan He and Ao Gu followed, the five man team swiftly flew close to the ground.

Before, the blurred images of the tens of thousands of explorers surrounded them, however once dispersed, and after flying for a few minutes, Luo Feng's team was totally secluded with no one around them. This world within a world....was simply too huge. The tens of thousands of people here were simply a drop of water within a vast ocean.

"Third brother, we're just going to fly like this?" Hong looked at Luo Feng.

"We can only do this." Luo Feng explained, "A world within a world, is a world itself. It's extremely huge, who knows where the treasure is hidden? Hence we can only search blindly like looking for a needle in a haystack. Luckily we have a surveillance area of 20km, as long as there's any treasure within this area we will definitely notice it immediately!"

Luo Feng was very clear, with the vastness of the world within a world, the optimum method of searching was this.

Sticking close to the ground, and letting Babata search within the 20km area, reporting the moment he discovers anything!

"Big and second brother." Luo Feng smiled, "Before when Heruo and the others went to gather with his North Dragon Castle group, you should both noticed something right?"

"Thunder God nodded: "The various big powers are arranging them to meet and work together."

Grabbing treasures from the world within the world!

The number of people was important, and the four great organizations, 16 big families had many people within the world within a world, the moment they gathered, they could form teams of hundreds. And for teams like Luo Feng's which were considered leisurely, without much background, if they fought against teams of hundreds, it was pure suicide.

"Hence, we must remain inconspicuous." Luo Feng laughed, "If we can find any treasures that'd be great, if not, we'll dig for some universe crystals!"

Every world has universe crystals.

A world that had yet to be excavated, the amount of universe crystals should be plenty! This was a currency that the entire universe used!

......

The world within a world, didn't have any ferocious beasts, it was a quiet world.

"It's really quiet." Luo Feng exclaimed.

"Quiet is normal, the ferocious beasts within the World of Thunder were there completely because the Universe Mercenary Alliance used the place as an exam grounds, bringing them in and moving them about within." Thunder God muttered, "Actually, without any ferocious beasts, it kind of takes away the thrill of using flying to rush about."

"Stop!" A voice resounded fiercely within Luo Feng's mind.

"Stop!" Luo Feng immediately used spirit reading to mentally communicate, the suddenly shout caused the other four's ears to ring loudly.