Volume 8 - Chapter 27: The Purchase Before Departure

Both parties agreed on the contract and deal.

As Luo Feng didn't have a bank card, hence...he made special request. He had to get a new bank card from the Universe Galaxy Bank, thereafter, the two completed their deal.

The arc cutter blade now belonged to the treasure shop.

And the huge sum of 18 billion Black Dragon dollars now belonged to Luo Feng!

"This credit card is truly special, it's actually fused with one's consciousness, only the original owner can use the card. Even if it was stolen, it couldn't be used." Luo Feng was singing its praises, this was definitely an absolute safe method, safer than any password, after all...everyone's spiritual mark was different.

Universe Galaxy Bank, it was one of the super banks of the universe!

In the Black Dragon Mountain Empire, it only dealt with clients and deals exceeding 100 million Black Dragon dollars, it wouldn't even bother handling anything lower.

"18 billion, this is also considered a pretty big amount. For people like Gao Sheng, and the Wei Lin from the restaurant, they too wouldn't be able to produce such cash instantly." Luo Feng's spiritual force felt the 18 billion within his storage space ring, feeling extremely excited.

"What are you excited about? One hybrid copper essence shard alone is much more valuable, and the Yun Mo Planet ship, which is made from countless hybrid copper essence, would make the Undying Beings even more green with envy. That's the true wealth!" Babata couldn't help but say, he obviously couldn't stand Luo Feng's current expression.

"No matter how valuable, I can't even take it out, where's the use in that?" Luo Feng retorted.

Babata was speechless.

The Yun Mo Planet ship, would probably entice the entire Black Dragon Mountain Empire to risk it all and battle for it.

How could Luo Feng dare to bring it out?

Even after reaching the Universe level, Domain lord level, he still wouldn't dare to bring it out!

Along with the old man, the two walked out from the Universe Galaxy Bank and returned to the treasure shop.

"Since I currently do not have enough money to make the Golden Horned Beast quickly reach the Universe level...I just have to swiftly increase my human body's power." Luo Feng was very clear, in the vast universe, huge amounts of wealth represented a great power! He needed to as quickly as possible gain access to the first bank account his teacher left behind for him!

Hence, he needed to quickly raise his human body's power.

Only that way would his spirit swiftly increase in power too!

After all, the Golden Horned Beast's soul was a Star level 4, his human body didn't have any restrictions to breakthrough.

"Luo Feng, the Mu Ya crystals have life force in them, to the human soul and body, they have a positive effect on its evolution. They don't have any side effects too. So...The crystals can make a higher wargod breakthrough to the star traveler level 1, it can also help the monsters evolve." Babata said, "Of course right now you don't need your physical body or soul to strengthen...just your body!"

Luo Feng's body was the main reason for his power currently.

"Strengthening your body, with your current wealth, the best would be the Jade Marrow." Babata explained, "The Jade Marrow is a treasure that's best for the Star Traveler level."

At different levels, different treasures had different effects.

Just like America's 'Elixir of Life', it allowed normal people to regrow lost limbs.