Volume 10 - Chapter 29: The 1st World

"1st world, what a sign!" Thunder god laughed as he looked at Luo Feng. Luo Feng surveyed the distant surroundings. With one glance all he saw were human silhouettes, all dressed in different clothing, some with heights reaching over 10m while others not even reaching 1m. Most of them were engaged in discussions. Just how many people were there on this continent?

Even without counting, they all knew, there were 820 billion!

A gathering of 820 billion people! What kind of scene was this?

"Everybody take notice. This elimination process will be separated into 100 worlds, we will begin the group teleportation shortly to each of your assigned worlds. Please use the time to prepare yourself. The moment the elimination begins, you'll be unable to request for weapons anymore." A clear voice resounded throughout the continent's skies.

Luo Feng lowered and checked himself to make sure he had everything he needed.

Dressed in a dark grey level 2 genetic armor, wearing a helmet and boots, with one storage ring on his finger. Things like his shield, genetic energy battle knife, soaring shuttle, Nan Shen Armament, these were all stored within the storage ring. The weapons simulated by the virtual universe were exactly the same as the ones used in real life.

"We will begin the teleportation, counting down, 60...59...58..." The clear voice resounded throughout the continent.

Amidst the sea of people, Luo Feng and his brothers exchanged glances.

"Good luck." Luo Feng smiled.

"We'll pass the elimination together." Thunder god smiled.

"All the best." Hong too smiled.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1! Teleport!" That clear voice used universe language, resounding throughout the entire continent's 820 billion people's ears. In an instant, everyone there vanished.

Simultaneously.

Within the virtual universe, 100 independent worlds opened up and 8.2 billion fighters appeared on each.

The humans of the universe's...Genius battle, the elimination round for all the universe countries began simultaneously!

As a gathering of all the human race, from those way above in the upper echelons, the undying, down to those normal citizens able to enter the virtual universe, all were watching this event. Of course, the warriors and citizens were mostly concerned about their own universe country's stage.

The 1st world.

During the teleportation, Luo Feng felt his vision blur. Everything grew muddy and after about 3 seconds, it became clear once again.

He found himself standing within a regular living room. Besides this room, there was also the bedroom and bathroom.

"This is the 1st world? What a shocking gravitational force." Standing in the living room, the strong gravitational force made him somewhat uneasy. He looked down to see his quantum computer on his wrist, the screen automatically received and opened the virtual universe's organizer's mail with information.

The screen was filled with words.

"Participant: Luo Feng (Black Dragon mountain empire)

Points: 0

Kills: 0

World: World No. 1

Time: The elimination stage will carry on for 30 days. When the time ends, the stage will end and the victor will be decided by the points accumulated.

Details of the stage: 1st world, this world is simulated according to the Ganwu universe's Bei Luo planet. Similar to its appearance, there's a total of 91 cities on this continent along with wilderness and much more. The total surface area is over 10.3 million square km. The houses and many other constructs and materials in this world are B9 grade.