Volume 8 - Chapter 22: Virtual Universe

Having a Black Dragon Mountain Empire citizenship made opening the account easy.

After paying 17 Ganwu dollars, everything was settled.

"Sir, 10 untraceable accounts along with 10 consciousness sensor helmets, this is your change, thanks for your purchase." The service lady smiled. Luo Feng casually placed the 10 helmets into his storage ring space, following Babata's instructions from before...it was okay from him to reveal his storage ring on Dragon Star

However, he had to pretend as though his storage space was only 10m wide and tall. He should absolutely never try storing anything bigger than that in it.

Afterall...

Storage space equipment was categorized into levels. To be able to ride a black dragon ship, with liquid silver guards as bodyguards, having a small storage space was normal. Of course, Luo Feng's storage space which was more than 600m long, 500m wide and over 100m tall, that was definitely an extravagant item, if discovered, he could easily lose his life.

On Luo Feng, the Yun Mo Planet ship, the corpses of the Undying Beings and their weapons were invaluable treasures, the hybrid copper essence shard and the storage ring were extremely expensive.

And even the little leg hairs on the master of Yun Mo Planet were stronger than Dragon Star's Domain Lord leader!

However, for Luo Feng, the disciple of the Yun Mo Planet, if he ever dared to reveal his treasures, the consequences would be fatal.

Dragon City, within a relaxed restaurant, while the style of the restaurant was unique, there were many things similar to those on Earth.

Even on different planets, humans still had many similarities. For example, respect for privacy, gaining respect, etc, the older restaurants on Earth had private rooms, even the newer urban restaurants had private rooms! And this incredibly advanced place on Dragon Star, had the similarly high level private room.

Of course...the price was on another level.

"Alright, you can leave." Luo Feng ordered a glass of special fruit juice, asking the waiter to leave.

"Sir, if you need anything, just press the button." The waiter smiled as he left, closing the door behind him.

Ka!

Luo Feng immediately closed the door from within the private room, ordering both liquid silver guards to protect him.

"Babata, enter the virtual universe." Luo Feng ordered.

"Haha, I've long been awaiting this day." Babata was extremely excited, wanting to enter ever since they opened the account. However once he entered the network, his consciousness would be in the network itself. While he was able to multitask, he didn't have the ability to split his consciousness. Hence he needed to find a safe spot.

"Virtual universe accessing..."

A low-pitched loud voice resounded within his consciousness.

Luo Feng's consciousness went all black.

......

This was an ancient city, on the streets were huge chunks of carved up rocks everywhere, the people of the streets looked peculiar, different heights, different races. Most of them however were dressed in simple grey clothes, and on all their shoulders was a little spirit.

Shua!

A man suddenly appeared amidst everyone on the street, it was Luo Feng. He was wearing simple grey clothes, on his shoulder sat a little spirit the size of a fist, the demon Babata, he too was wearing the same clothing, only green. He looked adorable, like a little spirit.