Volume 8 - Chapter 33: The Universe Scout Ship Has Arrived

China time, Oct 29th, 8.30.

The weather was cool and refreshing this autumn.

The West Lake Courtyard had turned into the center of the entire world this day, armies and soldiers had been standing guard since early in the morning, the security surrounding the entire street was extremely strict. Fighter jets from the various countries and headquarter cities were landing in the Courtyard's grass patch, the leaders of the five great countries had all gathered in this place.

This was all because one of the three strongest in the world, Luo Feng, was holding an important meeting here today.

Luo Feng's strongest servant and guard team however, were all waiting in the west wing of the castle, not coming out at all.

And the persons in charge of welcoming and taking care of the large number of people, were personnel specially arranged by China.

The main floor of the castle, first floor grand meeting room.

The lights were resplendent.

Beside the enormous round table, stood many of the world's countries' and headquarter city's leaders enthusiastically engaging in conversations.

On Earth, there were a total of five great countries plus twenty three headquarter cities.

These headquarter cities mainly came from Asia, South America and Africa. Dark skinned people, light skinned people were all engaged in conversation. And as the owner, Luo Feng, was standing at the entrance of the meeting room beside Hong and Thunder God, welcoming every guest and leader.

9.00am, the meeting was starting.

"Rumble!"

In the air above the center of the round table, mini explosions occurred, shocking the leaders. From the explosions that gradually scattered and dispersed, appeared three virtual screens, depicting images from the vast space.

"Attention all!"

Luo Feng stood up, beside him sat Hong and Thunder God, his gaze sweeping past all the leaders in his surroundings, saying solemnly, "Today's meeting's importance is no less than the Great Nirvana or even the Swallowing Beast incident."

Hua!

There was an uproar from the leaders.

"Everybody look." Luo Feng was pointing at the space image above the round table, "This is the universe, the vast universe! I believe everyone knows that out there, there are other humans and life. And I believe that many of the people sitting here actually know a lot more."

"Our Earth, is a planet within the milky way that contains life, one of over 200,000 planets." Luo Feng said directly, planets swiftly began to appear in the screen, amongst them the Bai Lan Star and some of its images, following that, the planets all shrank in size, a large image of the entire milky way took their place.

"And the milky way, beta galaxy and the other eight great galaxies, form the Silver Blue Empire!" Luo Feng's words shocked everyone in the room.

An empire that governs over eight great galaxies?

How powerful it must be!

It was something that was infinitely bigger than Earth itself.

Luo Feng listened to the leaders who had begun discussing in low voices, emphasizing solemnly: "However...the Silver Blue Empire, is incredibly weak and small! It belongs to the lowest level of Empires, extremely weak and small."

"How can that be?"

"The lowest level?"

"These are the eight great galaxies, one galaxy has about 200,000 life planets, such a huge empire." These leaders, especially the leaders from the headquarter city had very little knowledge about such matters. They were all stunned by the news.