Volume 7 - Chapter 35: A New Chapter

In the deep ocean, Luo Feng and the five others were rushing downwards, Luo Feng had the Cloud Contact armor, and the five others had Black God sets protecting their bodies, allowing them to head deep underwater.

"Luo Feng, that swallowing monster is currently at 1200m below the surface, won't we wake him if we get too close? Won't he interrupt you while you while you unleash your technique?" The Indian Tripathi Singh couldn't help but ask, the other four too looked at Luo Feng, Luo Feng was the leader of this mission.

Afterall, they didn't know what secret technique that was.

"Don't worry." With a thought, a liquid silver guard wearing black battle armor appeared beside them.

"Hm?"

The other five were shocked at the sudden appearance of the Liquid Silver Guard, just looking at its face, they deduced...this wasn't a real human, and it was the one that saved Hong and Thunder God before, the special 'robot'.

"This is something I got from the ancient ruins." Luo Feng said as he landed on the seabed, the five followed.

"You guys command an auto jet to come here." Luo Feng said solemnly.

"Why?" The other five were startled.

The auto jets were indeed capable of flying and going underwater, but why command it to come here?

"The moment I use the technique, you will die. I'll put your bodies in the auto jet to leave here. As for me, I'll immediately begin my battle with the swallowing monster." Luo Feng said, the other five nodded as they heard this, they understood that in this battle, they were but pawns for sacrifice, to allow Luo Feng to grow extremely strong within a short time.

And Luo Feng, may die without even leaving a body behind.

Hua!

From high up in the sky, an auto jet swiftly rushed towards the sea bed, reaching very quickly.

"Sit down, close your eyes, remember, don't resist." Luo feng said seriously.

"Understood."

Mo Henderson, Eastbourne, Tripathi Singh, Jia Yi and Sokolov, these five people glanced at each other, their faces each having a peculiar smile on, smiles that held the power capable of shaking people's souls.

The five all sat crossed legged.

The five, plus Luo Feng, made six in total. They formed points of the secret technique's 'Sacrificial Ritual'.

"Let's begin."

Luo Feng too closed his eyes.

Within his mind, there was a total of three mini planets, in the center, the mini planet was one that appeared when he reached the Star traveler level 1, the other 2 were respectively when he reached level 2 and 3. The 2 planets orbited around the middle one, like the earth around the sun.

The one in the center was the largest.

Three mini planets, all of them were entirely red. The three mini planets emanated threads of red fog, filling the entire space within his consciousness...Tower of the Void!

A blood red tower, the space within in vast like the universe, Luo Feng's three mini planets were within that.

Xiu! Xiu! Xiu! Xiu! Xiu!

Five blood red threads flew out from the Tower of the Void, leaving Luo Feng's body. The peculiar thing was, in the physical world, these spirit threads were transparent. The five threads of spirit immediately entered into Mo Henderson, Eastbourne, Tripathi Singh, Jia Yi and Sokolov's consciousness.