Volume 7 - Chapter 9: A Year of Growth

Within the next few days, the HR Alliance swiftly delivered the ancient civilization spaceship remains over, a few unique broken pieces were sent about a 100km outside Yang Zhou city. They were all stored in a huge warehouse in the wilderness outside! Shortly after, Babata put all these materials into his own virtual storage space.

Luo Feng had the storage ring! However, Babata himself had his own storage space.

The storage space could only hold non-living items, bodies etc. Babata's storage space was obviously much bigger! He could even fit all the materials, including tools and actually begin to build a ship within the space!

AI, machinery, power source etc, these are all non-living, hence began the construction of the spaceship within the spatial storage!

"Babata, just how big is your storage space?" Luo Feng asked, "Before, you actually kept the Yun Mo Planet ship in it, my ring can't even store that ship! Now, you've actually stored the whole warehouse and begun building the ship! Just how much space is there?" Luo Feng was extremely curious of his private hoard.

"Bigger than yours." Babata was frank and direct.

"How long would it take to finish building the ship?" Luo Feng asked.

"Five or six years!" Babata said.

"My god, five or six years? Aren't you an amazing AI, why would it take so long?"

Babata was unsatisfied, "We are building a ship to travel in the universe! Not a spaceship model! Also, to build the ship requires many very specific tools, I don't even have the tools and I'm working under such conditions, building from scratch! On earth, how long would it take to build an aircraft carrier? The thing I'm building is tens of millions of times harder and more complicated, five or six years is considered very fast!"

"Alright, I'm in no rush." Luo Feng didn't push it anymore.

"Right, having my help to build it is a blessing. Otherwise, with earth's technology, be it a 100 years or 1,000 years, you'd only be able to just enter space. To travel the milky way would require 100 thousand light years! To travel interstellar, earth wouldn't be able to construct a ship like that in 1,000 years." Babata was very proud.

Luo Feng's knowledge was limited in that sense, he definitely didn't know what went into building such a space ship for universal travel, just how many obstacles were involved in the building process!

This was a real spaceship, not a model.

Five or six years for it to be completed was already unbelievably fast.

******

As the pinnacle of all AIs, Babata was able to easily build a basic AI support to help build the ship. All these while watching over Luo Feng's training!

"Don't get complacent, all star traveler's level 1 muscles and bones are able to withstand 1,000 times earth's gravity! It's only because of your internal organs being weaker, that's why you have to start at 100 times only. Using 28 days to get used to 1000 times normal gravity is nothing to be proud of!"

Babata's roar resounded within Luo Feng's mind.

Within the gravity room.

With nothing on but his underpants, Luo Feng stood barefoot in the gravity room, his body riddled with sweat, with the occasional drip of sweat falling to the ground! The screen beside displayed the numbers, 1088g!

Exceeding more than 1,000 times normal gravity, the force worked on Luo Feng's entire body, every muscle and every cell. These 28 days of getting used to it maximized his strength and training as a star traveler warrior. Every time he trained, he used a Mu Ya Crystal and this enabled his internal organs to improve at an extreme rate!