Volume 7 - Chapter 27: The Beam of Light That Shot Towards Space

On the balcony of Luo Feng's house, the twelve warriors' gazes all fell upon the black metal robot.

"Luo Feng, are you certain you should let the machine control the B6 laser cannon?" Thunder God couldn't help but ask.

"If we don't use the robot, who will we use? Who amongst us knows how to operate a b6 laser cannon?" Luo Feng laughed, everybody else laughed; their smiles however contained hints of nervousness! They couldn't help it, the pressure on them was too much. Afterall, if they failed...it meant the end of humanity!

Luo Feng looked at the metal robot.

"Action." Luo Feng said.

Di!

The metal robot's red crystal eyes suddenly lighted up, raising both its metal arms, grabbing onto that enormous crystal figure laser cannon, sou! Immediately flying up into the sky!

As the sun set in the west, the black metal robot swiftly vanished into the sky with the crystal laser cannon.

Luo Feng and the others looked up at it.

"Don't look anymore, let's quickly enter the house. We can follow it with the satellite." Hong shouted, immediately, everybody else began to enter Luo Feng's work room on the 2nd floor.

Hua la la...

The endless pacific ocean was gently swaying, the time now in Hua Xia was after 5 in the evening, however over there, it was late at night.

Tonight, it was all dark, there was no moon!

Hu!

In the air above the pacific ocean, a totally black figure, with a horn covered in gold engravings; an enormous beast was flying. It's wings covered in black scales made it look even more like a black shadow.

It! It was precisely this existence that had the world cowering in fear...the devouring space beast with the most elite bloodline, 'golden horned beast.'

In flight, its golden pupils surveyed below, they were filled with cold brutality.

More than 10,000km away from the golden horned beast, the sun had just set and the sky wasn't completely dark.

A 2.12m tall black metal robot was easily grasping onto a crystal figure enormous laser cannon, swiftly flying, leaving Hua Xia's dry land's range, entering the ocean range...The direction it was heading towards was closing the distance between it and the golden horned beast.

Yang Zhou city, Luo Feng's 2nd floor work room.

On the left wall, it was almost as though the entire wall was covered with a screen. It depicted the devouring monster flying in the night, and on the right, it was the metal robot grasping the crystal cannon flying towards it.

"The metal robot's flying speed, is 2,109m per second." A metallic voice reverberated around the room, "The devouring monster's flying speed is 15,219m per second."

Within the work room, gathered twelve warriors of Earth.

"Luo Feng, this explanation voice, is an AI system." Hong said to Luo Feng softly.

"Attention all, the celebratory wine we'll enjoy when we succeed in a moment, I've already prepared." Beside, Thunder God took out a wine glass from the liquor cabinet and poured, a total of twelve cups of wine, "Attention all, let's all watch how that devouring monster dies."

"Haha, you are going to have to prepare more celebratory wine."

Luo Feng and the others laughed.

Everyone was laughing!