Volume 7 - Chapter 23: Beacons of Light

"Received." Luo Feng replied.

"Luo Feng, at a time like this, I won't say anymore. Please!" Jia Yi pleaded.

Strength wise, there were only a few fighter on earth capable of killing a group of emperor class monsters. These were Hong, Thunder God, Luo Feng, Mo Henderson and a few others.

Ka.

After hanging up the phone, Luo Feng turned to everyone else in the house, Luo Hong Guo and the others were all looking at him.

"Be careful." Luo Hong Guo only spoke those two words.

Luo Feng nodded.

With a thought, whoosh! Three pure black metal robots appeared in the room, which shocked everyone in the house.

"xxxx..." Luo Feng gave an order using the common language of the universe.

He ordered one of them to protect his family, the other two to prepare...the moment Yang Zhou city came under attack, they were to go out and assist in the defense!

"xx." The three metal robots received their orders.

While their AI system's capabilities were low as they required a very precise order to be given...they were still much better than the battleship's AI from before.

"Little Feng."

"Big brother."

Within the hall, everyone looked shocked at Luo Feng, three robots? Earth did have robots at the time, but they were all clumsy and stupid.

"Dad, all of you should hurry upstairs. Go into the gravity room when it becomes dangerous." Luo Feng said.

When he was done with the instructions, he didn't dare waste a minute as he immediately flew out of Ming Yue district!

It had already begun to grow brighter in the day, the entire Yang Zhou city however had already been lit up way before. Large amounts of voluntary personnel youths filled the streets and armies were everywhere.

Up in the sky.

Luo Feng was on the soaring shuttle swiftly flying towards the east.

"It's a pity those three robots were only repair and maintenance robots on that ship." Within his mind Babata spoke, "attacking capability wise, they can't compare to you Luo Feng."

"Have you finished fixing the Liquid Silver guards?" Luo Feng asked, "How about the weapon?"

"The liquid silver guards use a C grade power source. However, it's been depleted for a long time. After using it for many hundreds of thousands of years, they require repairs. I think it should take about three days. As for the weapon! I've already taken the black dragon mountain X81 ship's most powerful weapon down and have begun repairs on it." Babata said, "As for the required power source, I have some reserves."

Luo Feng let out a sigh of relief.

The laser cannon, according to Babata, was a very advanced weapon. In theory, its power could go close to being limitless! According to legend, the more advanced laser cannons could even pose a threat to sector lords!

"How's the power?" Luo Feng asked.

"It can kill a star level 6 human fighter." Babata said, "A Star level 6, compared to a star level 1, is stronger by tens of times! Even if it was a space beast! It definitely won't be able to block the laser cannon attack."

Hearing the words 'definitely won't be able to block' was a big relief to Luo Feng.

Babata may behave like spoiled brat at times, but he never spoke rubbish.