Volume 10 - Chapter 24: Movement

Earth, Asia, Hong Ning base.

"Third brother, why have you come here?" Hong was still dressed in all black.

"Big brother, didn't you ask me to get you a life fruit the last time?" Luo Feng sat before Hong, picking up a cup of tea, his eyes gleaming as he drank, "Oh, good tea."

"Life fruit?" Hong seemed anxious with anticipation.

Back then he witnessed for himself how Luo Feng's cloud contact vine had grown immensely in strength after eating a life fruit.

"I didn't get to buy a life fruit. However, I bought a hundred Swelling water fruits." Luo Feng explained, "This swelling water fruit has medicinal properties which are more gentle and your cloud contact vine will definitely absorb it well. These one hundred fruits, use one every ten days for the next three years. Once you finish all one hundred fruits, I guarantee that your cloud contact vine will be able to reach universe level 3 or 4."

"Oh?" Hong seemed delighted and surprised.

His cloud contact vine, first off, was weaker than Luo Feng's.

Even Luo Feng's cloud contact vine only became universe level 2 after eating the life fruit.

"Big brother, the main thing is when I went to participate in this time's auction, I had to spend quite a bit on a spirit weapon. Hence, I didn't have enough to get a life fruit." Luo Feng apologized, "Of course, in terms of nurturing, these one hundred swelling water fruits added together do not pale in comparison to one life fruit."

"Haha...alright, I understand." Hong laughed, "We are brothers, there's no need for so much talk."

Luo Feng laughed too.

With a wave of his hand, he took out a box and placed it directly on the table before them. Pa! The box was opened and in it were one hundred swelling water fruits.

"Looks very peculiar, they indeed are treasured fruits of the universe." Hong's eyes gleamed.

"Without a doubt! The price of these one hundred swelling water fruits is comparable to an entire galaxy." Luo Feng creased his eyebrows, curious, "Right, why haven't I seen second brother around recently?"

"Thunder god? Ever since he acquired the inheritance of sector lord Kabu, these past 2 years he's been training under that Lord Wu." Hong smiled, "His strength has been growing quite quickly. Luckily, the training you've given me from the Yun Mo Planet has been fruitful and I've made some breakthroughs, otherwise I would have been surpassed already."

Luo Feng realized that the fighter training and techniques from the Yun Mo Planet weren't weak at all. One had to know that the Yun Mo Planet master had 9 great undying underlings and a big half of them were fighters! Undying fighter techniques, how could they be weak?

The only difference was that the Thunder god had the living AI Lord Wu's guidance, along with maybe some treasures and assistance!

And Hong, could only rely on his own comprehension and skills.

However, Hong's comprehension had always been very high. Back then Mingyu had determined that Luo Feng and Thunder god belonged to the level 3 elite geniuses while Hong was a level 1 elite genius. Of course it has only been two years since then. Yet, ever since the golden horned beast broke through to the universe level, Luo Feng's comprehension in the gold origin laws had huge improvements.

"Right, third brother. Recently, the number of skilled opponents within the slaughterhouse battle arena has increased by a large number. I don't know what's going on." Hong creased his eyebrows.