Volume 8 - Chapter 38: Target, Earth's Treasures

"This, this simply can't be happening." Luo Feng couldn't help but feel flustered.

Hacking into that scout ship's AI System and obtaining the information only to discover...

The Nuolan Shan family's attack on Earth, consisted of this small universe ship leading the pack, and the rest of the family fleet and main powers following behind. They had sent two main fleets which constituted the main attack force, the main person in charge of the whole operation was an heir from one of the family heads themselves, Pula, along with seven other heirs to assist him!

Eight heirs side by side, along with thirty Nuolan Guards!

The head's heir, his position and status was high, one had to reach the Star level 9 before being deemed worthy of the position!

Nuolan Guards, were the brightest and most elite of the Nuolan family soldiers, everyone of them were extremely valuable, their strength's were all at the Star level 9.

Over forty Star level 9 warriors, the rest were at the Star level 8 and 7, etc...two large fleets of Star level warriors, according to Buluo Nuolan Shan's assisting AI system Atuka's data, there were a total of about one thousand warriors! And over ten thousand Star Travelers.

"Star level 9, just one of them could come conquer Earth. And now over forty of them are coming!" Luo Feng's face was ashen with fear. "It's indeed very troubling." Thunder God's eyes were fierce, saying solemnly, "Over forty star level 9 warriors, commanding an army of about one thousand Star levels and over ten thousand Star Travelers. How can we fight back? There's no way at all! Unless we have a Universe warrior among us, that'll give us a chance. However, where are we going to get a Universe warrior?"

Luo Feng bit down hard nervously.

Universe level?

Given a couple of years, his Golden Horned Beast body would be able to reach the Universe level! However the Nuolan Shan family fleet was arriving in three months.

"Three months, there's only three months of time." Luo Feng muttered softly.

Hong, who was originally sitting quietly with his eyes closed suddenly opened them.

"Have you found it?" Thunder God looked at Hong.

Luo Feng too looked at Hong.

"Yes."

Hong nodded, his expression extremely serious, "It's easy to search for brief information via the Kaluo Empire's network."

"Nuolan Shan family, 81066 years ago, founded by the Universe warrior Nuolan Shan, Nuolan Shan was the first head, his name too became the family's name."

"Nuolan Shan's natural aptitude was very high, his comprehension and wits too were very high, after reaching the Universe level, he collected a lot of disciples."

"Right now, he is currently at the Universe level 9, he has a lot of disciples under him that have been willingly teaching many others, amongst them six of them are Universe level. And of these six, there are two who are also heads in the family. Each of them taking the second head position and the third head." Hong said solemnly.

"What?" Luo Feng felt even more shocked.

Even though having a teacher increased one's chances of reaching the Universe level by quite a bit, within the Nuolan Shan Family including the heads and founders, there were actually a total of seven Universe levels!

"How do we fight this?" Thunder God too was flustered.

"The Nuolan Shan family is the Kaluo Empire's third biggest family." Hong explained, "The Kaluo Empire, is a universe low level civilization, one of the over five hundred in the Black Dragon Mountain Empire, however, it's power is ranked in the top three of these five hundred empires. Kaluo Empire's number one family, is the emperor family Kaluo family, the Kaluo family's strongest is a Sector lord."