Volume 8 - Chapter 30: Luo Feng's Future Home

Milky Way, Bai Lan Star.

As one of the millions of life planets in the Silver Blue Empire with less than satisfactory conditions for life, the managers sent to this planet to manage definitely were people without any background in the Silver Blue Empire.

Bai Lan Star northern district. An extremely cold region.

Buildings of warehouses were scattered all over the ice frozen land, every warehouse was built and designed beautifully. And at that time, in front of one of the bigger warehouses, there was a silver white ship parked there.

"Bureau chief, when will that client arrive, we've been waiting here for half a day already." Within the ship, 10 workers were sitting close together.

"I say, bureau chief. Since the contracts have been signed and the money has been paid, there's no real need for all of us to personally come down to welcome this client, wouldn't letting some of the workers just do it be enough? For our entire department to come out, aren't we giving him too much face?" Another middle aged man said slowly as he lifted his hot drink.

For this whole group of people to take a ship and come out together, on Bai Lan Star this was an excessive oddity, one could just guess how high their positions were on the planet. And this bureau chief was even one of the planet's biggest bosses.

"What's the hurry?"

The bureau chief with big fat ears grunted angrily, saying seriously after, "You bunch of idiots, to prevent you all from creating trouble for me later, I'll explain to you all now. Do you know...in the Virtual Universe Network, when I signed the deal with this client and the contract went through, do you know which bank his money is coming from?"

"Which bank?"

"Noether Bank?"

"Bula Galaxy bank?"

The other workers reported several other bigger well renowned banks.

"It's the Universe Galaxy Bank!" The bureau chief with big fat ears said seriously.

Silence!

The group of workers who were originally casually sipping on their hot drinks all looked dumbfounded at their chief.

Universe Galaxy Bank!

That was a bank that was dedicated to serving only the upper echelon of people, powerful warriors in the universe, to be able to open an account with that bank, the conditions were...the storage amount had a minimum of 100 million Black Dragon dollars! 100 million Black Dragon dollars, converted to Silver Blue dollars, was more than a trillion Silver Blue dollars. The richest of the rich of several normal planets was only about that much, and on Bai Lan Star, the richest was only worth a little over 600 hundred million Silver Blue dollars.

Hence, the Universe Galaxy Bank usually only operated in the higher and middle level civilizations and empires, places such as the important Dragon Star and several other planets, along with several other branches around in the universe countries.

"Universe Galaxy Bank?"

"My god."

"Is it real?"

The group of workers exchanged looks, dumbfounded. Even the richest on their planet Bai Lan Star had no rights to reach the bare minimum of the Universe Galaxy Bank! And that richest person already commands enough respect and flattery from the management group's upper levels. The administrative officials, army officials, no matter how much they worked, they couldn't even compare to a planet's richest.

"So all of you better be careful!" The bureau chief ordered.

"Understood."

"Relax chief, we will definitely make the client extremely satisfied."