Volume 9 - Chapter 5: The killing Fields' Battlespace

Within the hall of the Killing Fields, Nuolan Shan watched as Luo Feng and the other two left, eyes ice cold.

The two bald Universe Mercenaries from North Dragon City walked over, of which Kunxi even laughed, "Mr. Nuolan Shan, that Luo Feng and his party are just three brats that aren't worth getting angry over! If Mr. Nuolan Shan is unhappy, we'll find a chance, and go destroy his real body in reality if need be!"

"Right, Mr. Nuolan Shan, from what I see, we'd better first head into the battlespace." The other bald universe mercenary persuaded.

"Hold on a moment," Nuolan Shan said coldly, turning to look at the not to far off Buleimu and Heruo, "The two of you, come here."

"Us?"

Heruo with the pale skin and red hair, along with the huge and sturdy black man Buleimu glanced at each other, their hearts palpitating with fear. The powerful warrior that even their two instructors who had to butter up to was looking for them? If he wanted to kill them it would be too simple, Heruo groaned under his breath, "Luo Feng, you've really screwed us over!"

"We greet Mr. Nuolan Shan." Heruo and Buleimu said respectfully.

"What's the number of his virtual universe account."

Heruo and Buleimu were slightly shocked, hesitating for a moment. However, staring straight two universe level military instructors along with a Battle-axe warrior, the two could only lower their heads and exchange glances, finally, Heruo said softly, "Sir, Luo Feng's virtual universe number is..." Heruo reported a long account number.

"Ok." Nuolan Shan turned to leave straight after hearing it. The two bald Universe Mercenaries followed behind.

Milky way, Earth.

The Westlake Courtyard was fully rebuilt, also Luo Feng had installed a special highest D1 grade level castle within the universe. Around this castle were planet surveillance systems and security, this was the center. The entire solar system's many surveillance satellites, defense systems, etc were mostly controlled from here.

Within the castle, a seven story planet control room.

"Master."

"Around the Dark space wormhole area, there've been three groups that have entered, the first is a D3 grade ship, the second is a D1 grade ship while the third is a C8 grade ship.

Luo Feng stood within the main control room of the Earth defense system, before him a huge floating screen was separated into three scenes, each showing a different universe ship. This scene caused Luo Feng to slightly crease his eyebrows, pondering over the situation.

"These three groups of people should be from three different groups."

"According to the levels of the ships, we can deduce the strength and levels. The first batch, there's a high possibility that there's a Universe level warrior, the second batch is probably a group of elite Star levels or a Universe level, the third batch is most probably a group of Star levels." Luo Feng did the deduction swiftly within his mind, ever since he made the request to become Earth's leader, the only way to head towards Earth...was through the wormhole and travelling through space for 2 years and 8 months!

This method was definitely known by the empire.

Hence, there would be other powers sending little scout teams over, this too was within his calculations.

"Luo Feng, you have new mail in the Virtual Universe Network."

"Oh, connect to the virtual universe."

On Black Dragon Mountain Island, nine star bay, people mostly built along the bay, or the protruding small mountain range to build their extravagant villas, all customizing according to their wishes. Luo Feng, Hong and Thunder God had also bought a piece of land along a river, constructing the building mainly using wood.