Volume 9 - Chapter 17: Planet Fort

Cang Lan Star, within the Sector Lord's world.

Luo Feng and his group of five were swiftly cleaning up the battle remains. "Haha, truly a young elite from the Hundred Tiger Building, this little lady actually uses an AI quantum computer. I don't have to buy one anymore, I'll just use this!" Thunder God was very satisfied, Luo Feng was using something that exceeded the AI, a living AI, Hong used an AI quantum computer and Thunder God was only using a normal quantum computer.

"There's even a storage ring."

"And spirit weapon."

"These six Star level 9 warriors combined together don't even add up to her treasures." Tie Nan He made a move and swiftly collected every treasure that was valuable.

Among the six Star level 9 warriors, there were three spirit readers and three fighters.

However their standards were close to the Nuolan Shan guards, hence they were only at the bottom of the Hundred Tiger Building, sent just to help protect the two elites this time.

"Ao Gu, this flying spirit weapon will be yours."

"Tie Nan He, you can take whichever genetic weapon you like."

"This storage ring." Luo Feng's gaze swept past Thunder God, Ao Gu, Tie Nan He and Hong, Thunder God suddenly shouted: "Let me look at this storage ring, the one I'm using is the smallest capacity." Among the group, Luo Feng and Hong already had their own storage rings, Thunder God had to buy his.

He bought the smallest one.

"Haha, it's really bigger than what I have." Thunder God was very satisfied.

......

Thunder God, Tie Nan He and Ao Gu reorganized and prepared, after which the group swiftly left the scene of battle, arriving a thousand miles away below a mountain before stopping.

"The next step, we should go look for the wind corner stone." Luo Feng looked at the group.

"The wind corner stone can only be found in one place of the Sector Lord's world, right at the very core of the World of Thunder, the Valley of Wind and Thunder." Hong looked at the screen on his arm, gently tapping and looking, "From here to Valley of Wind and Thunder, the distance is over 300,000km, even if all goes well along the way, it'd still take about a month to get there."

300,000km.

Within the Sector Lord's world, one was that the gravity was extremely strong, two, Luo Feng and his group couldn't fly up high, hence they had to rely on Babata's security surveillance. If everything went smoothly, they were able to travel about 10,000km a day. It would still take about a month.

"The horned iron rhino herds can be found living in several places of this world, but they are all far from the core territory."

"No matter where we go to hunt the horned iron rhino, we'd still finally have to head towards the Valley of Wind and Thunder." Thunder God creased his eyebrows, "This Universe Mercenary Alliance arranged this mission obviously to make us explore at least half of the Sector Lord's world."

Within the Sector Lord's world, there were many natural disasters and risks.

Travelling through half of the world...one would definitely encounter many life or death situations, even with the surveillance system, it wasn't much use towards natural disasters.

"This is training, experience, and elimination." Luo Feng shook his head, "The Universe Mercenary Alliance wants to eliminate the group of people who are unfit for them. If they can't even pass through this, they wouldn't have the right at all in the future to roam the dangerous universe."