Volume 9 - Chapter 48: Meeting Ming Yu

"Not good." Luo Feng's expression changed.

Originally in charge of governing the discipline of the army, the moment he saw Luo Feng, Nuolan Shan's eyes' gleamed and he immediately rushed over.

"What luck! I actually got to bump into this punk, haha...meeting him in reality, I'll settle this now for offending me. With my status, who would stop me?" Nuolan Shan was very confident, in the vast universe, it was indeed this way, a universe level's position was tens of millions of times higher than a star level!

Breaking into the universe level was a huge step upwards.

A universe level killing a star level was indeed just like killing an ant. And Nuolan Shan was prepared to kill that ant Luo Feng!

......

On the flat land of the ancient city within Cang Lan Star, the Three Axe Mountain army flew down and prepared to gather.

And the distant Nuolan Shan kept heading towards to army center.

"This is the Three Axe Mountain army, Nuolan Shan, what is someone like you from the Hundred Tiger Building doing here, what do you want!!!" A powerful fierce spirit energy immediately transmitted through the entire 70,000 army, causing the vast army of explorers to turn over and look.

Within an instant they all spotted the human silhouette in the distance rushing over...Nuolan Shan!

"That's Nuolan Shan?"

"Hundred Tiger Building's people?"

"What's someone from Hundred Tiger Building flying over here for?" The explorer army immediately began to discuss.

With 70,000 people watching him, Nuolan Shan who was flying over suddenly stopped, his expression ugly, scolding secretly, "That Luo Feng sure has guts, only a star level cannon fodder and he actually dared to transmit via genetic energy all over, that's, that's too arrogant!"

Within an army, one small soldier broadcasting loud enough for everyone to hear?

One theory, normally, soldiers didn't dare shout that loud. However Nuolan Shan didn't even know...Luo Feng wasn't a soldier of the Three Axe Mountain organization.

"Nuolan Shan, stop."

"Stop."

"What are you doing here?"

Immediately five other similar managers flew over, these five belonged to the Three Axe Mountain organization and were universe levels. The five all had ugly expressions.

"These explorers, many of them bring along with them treasures from the world within a world, the sector lords and domain lords haven't come to retrieve them. Nuolan Shan, you, someone from Hundred Tiger Building actually dares to come barging into our army, are you thinking of stealing the treasures? He a universe level, surely he wasn't that daring!" The five universe levels raged within.

"Five sirs." Nuolan Shan revealed a smile.

"Nuolan Shan, you want to barge into our army?" The five looked at him.

"No, not at all." Nuolan Shan communicated, "I am but one universe level, the number of people on Cang Lan Star stronger than me ranges in the thousands to tens of thousands. With the domain and sector lords here, I don't even dare to have such thoughts. I just spotted a personal enemy, I didn't expect to see him today, hence I thought of settling it now."

"Oh." The five universe levels nodded.

"Who is your enemy?" among the five, a tall and sturdy man with hair like steel spoke.