Volume 8 - Chapter 28: Ganwu Dojo

Leaving the slave market, Luo Feng swiftly headed towards his final destination on Dragon Star...the Ganwu dojo!

"Babata insists that I sign up at the Ganwu dojo."

Luo Feng stood in front of a huge door over a city lake!

Yes!

This was a city within the city, the Ganwu Dojo on Dragon Star was the largest one within the surrounding one hundred galaxies, its level was also the highest. Many students gathered here. The entire territory of the dojo was an area of 280 squared km, one could only imagine it's size!

"A golden leaf?" Luo Feng raised his head to look at the door of the dojo.

On the door, a flamboyant cursive writing of the words Ganwu Dojo was written with universe common language, also surrounding these words, there were golden leaf engravings.

At the door, students of the dojo were entering and leaving, there was no guard at all. Luo Feng followed a few others and entered the dojo.

"So many!"

"So huge!"

With a look, one could see the expanse of the huge plaza, blurred images or at least tens of thousands of students were sparring, engaging in group training. It was like a sea of people, giving off a strong visual sight to anyone looking, and there wasn't one student who was below the star traveler level!

"It's indeed the best Ganwu Dojo within a hundred galaxies." Luo Feng complimented.

Within the Ganwu Dojo, before arriving, Babata had told Luo feng in detail!

This was a school for fighters and spirit readers from the Ganwu Empire, it attracts a large number of fighters and spirit readers! Also, the Ganwu Empire had, within its vast starfield and hundreds of millions of galaxies, restricted any other dojo from teaching!

The Ganwu Empire had only one Ganwu Dojo!

Of course if any Domain or Sector Lord was to teach his own disciples on his own planet, the Ganwu Empire wouldn't bother!

However!

Domain Lords, Sector Lords and even Undying Beings! They were all restricted from building dojos on many of the planets, accepting disciples in bulk.

"This Ganwu Dojo, actually has three figures to represent them!" Luo Feng was looking at the three statues at the door!

They were three powerful human fighters!

The three humans were dressed in dark purple battle robes, and on their sleeves a golden leaf was embroidered.

One leaf Ganwu warrior!

"A Ganwu Dojo on a planet usually has three universe level teachers. The Ganwu Dojos in the Black Dragon Mountain Empire area usually have stronger teachers. If the Ganwu Empire, with its hundreds of millions of dojos were to come together..." Luo Feng exclaimed, "This Ganwu Dojo's power is truly scary."

Ganwu Dojo.

Star Traveler levels were normal students.

Star levels were deemed elite students, with the rights to actually apply to be instructors. On a few normal planets, these instructors ran the dojos.

The Universe level, would be deemed as Ganwu warriors, with a rank of 1 leaf!

The Domain Lords, a 2 leaf Ganwu warrior!

The Sector Lords, 3 leaf Ganwu warrior!

Hence in the Ganwu Dojo, to be able to gain the name of a Ganwu warrior, wearing an embroidered leaf on one's sleeve, that was a huge honor itself.