Volume 8 - Chapter 41: Time of Urgency

Solar system, a grey, enormous apparatus was currently set up on a moon orbiting Neptune.

Di!

One of its lenses was currently aimed at the two enormous battleships flying past the distant Jupiter.

"Du! Du! Du!"

The huge apparatus immediately flashed several warning lights and a signal right after.

......

Ever since the universe scout ship from before sneaked in without a trace on earth, after Luo Feng left Earth and came to Bai Lan Star, he immediately ordered a few space detecting apparatus, separately installing them on several moons within the solar system. This allowed him to know the moment the Nuolan Shan fleet had arrived.

China, Hope survival base.

"Ring...ring...ring...ring..."

An ear piercing warning alarm immediately resounded across the entire 28 floors of the survival base, the solar panels originally placed at the top floor of the base were immediately kept, all of the large windows automatically shut themselves, the initial important pathways and exits too were shut and everyone went into a state of nervousness!

Survival base underground 12th level.

Luo Feng's family, Thunder God's family and Hong's family were living within this spacious living quarters. However, while they were special and privileged because of their relationships to Luo Feng, Hong and Thunder God, their personal space was still a grand total of 10 meter area each.

"Master."

Meng Two and Meng Four, the two powerful warriors Luo Feng had left behind swiftly rushed in.

"The universe fleet is arriving Earth soon." Xu Xin looked at her wrist communicator, this was something Luo Feng had given her. "The apparatus's signal transmitter works at light speed, even faster than the speed of the two battleships. However...it'll probably be about an hour, the enemies' interstellar battleships will arrive on earth."

Everyone within the room fell silent.

"I'll inform Luo Feng and the others.

Xu Xin immediately went to the room beside, within it lay an untraceable account consciousness transmitting helmet.

......

At the same time!

Earth's five great countries and twenty three bases were informed of the news. They had already known much earlier...that the Nuolan Shan family fleet would be arriving in three months, hence they had measures prepared for it. After receiving the report, each country began to swiftly put things into motion!

The only thing was...

The upper echelon of earth, the leaders, were still very worried about the situation!

......

No one knew what would become of their fates!

Against a powerful universe family's fleet from the universe, Earth had no power to resist. Everything could only lie on the hopes of Luo Feng on Jade Rock Star.

Jade Rock Star, was an important hub surrounded by six other huge Empires. The Black Dragon Mountain Empire's government station on this planet's main motive was to rely on this planet's location to deter the other surrounding countries and the Silver Blue Empire.

It was modern and bustling beyond compare on Jade Rock Star.

In a particular Oceanside bar, Luo Feng and the other two had rented a little building.