Volume 10 - Chapter 23: Final Days of The Lunar New Year

In the Ganwu Universe Country's territory, an incomparably beautiful light red colored renowned planet called Fula planet existed. This was a notable planet because this is where a great undying stayed. This undying had a high position even within the virtual universe company.

On the planet.

Soldiers from the universe army that belonged to the virtual universe company were stationed here, and the most basic soldiers of this army were at least universe level.

"Hurry!"

"Hurry! the Ganwu auction is about to end. The 100 brothers that won the duels before, quickly enter the network and get ready to receive the important people."

"Haha, the auction has finally ended, the brothers have all been waiting."

Within the enormous army base, it suddenly got busy.

"Second brother, I heard that this auction has gathered all of the important figures in the universe country. I heard there are over a million sector lords! Even many undying, along with several youths with huge backgrounds. You have to help me look and tell me about it when you return. This time, even when we went outside the star field to the battlefield, we didn't see many undying."

"Relax! Over a million sector lords...tsk, I'll tell you about it slowly when I return."

"When the military service limit expired and we returned to the planet's territory, I didn't expect to get the chance to go take a gander at such a scene. I heard the lowest requirement for this Ganwu auction is to be a 3 star client, I may never get the chance to participate in my whole life. This time, for the army to send me along with the other 99, I really am lucky."

"What's the requirement to be a 3 star client?"

"I heard that the savings must reach 10 trillion universe dollars."

"My god! 10 trillion universe dollars? This...my entire territory only has a few hundred life planets. Even the number of digits doesn't match."

......

Amongst the discussions of the universe level soldiers, 100 of the winners were proudly chosen to enter the virtual universe network.

......

Virtual universe, Ganwu continent, on one of the floating islands.

The main construct of the entire floating island was that enormous auction hall. At this time, under orders, human silhouettes began appearing there, swiftly dispersing and stationing throughout the important locations of the island. Among the total of over 1,000 people, even the service staff were all at least universe level!

"Carter, I heard these guests are mostly sector lords. Over a million sector lords."

"I've never seen so many sector lords together in my life."

Two male staff members dressed in service uniforms stood beside a small bridge, discussing in hushed voices and suppressing their excitement.

Universe level warriors...

Even though they could be considered tyrants and kings in several galaxies, when compared within the entire star field, their position was still very low. And in the vastness of the universe country, they didn't amount to anything! Just the Ganwu Universe country alone with over a hundred million galaxies, there were over a million sector lords, just how many organizations were there?

Under the large amount of sector lord's tutelage, the percentage of universe levels had grown much more.

The entire universe country with over a hundred million galaxies would have a minimum of 1 billion universe levels!! The soldiers that made up the armies sent outside the star field to battle were all at least universe level!