Volume 9 - Chapter 31: 312 Pieces of Treasure

Over 10,000 explorers all looked over, all equipped with alloyed armors, split into five big factions, almost like a metal army altogether! Under the glare of the thunder and electricity surrounding the castle, with occasional flares of green light, almost everybody's eyes were burning while fixed on the castle.

That, was the treasure trove of the world within a world!

"Oh? What's going on?" The ninth prince Brolin creased his eyebrows and looked.

"Your majesty, the other explorer armies from outside are still far from here. It's still early, we have sufficient time!" Of the nine bodyguards, one lady with green hair said softly, "Right now we have the absolute advantage, we'll slowly survey this. The treasure trove in this world within a world will definitely belong to you."

Brolin looked ahead solemnly, that lofty ancient castle enveloped in the protection of the thunder.

Suddenly...

"Kakakakaka..." The castle made a low noise, the huge doors of the castle began to slowly open.

"The door is opening!" The ninth prince Brolin who was surrounded by his bodyguards looked as his eyes gleamed, almost like a ravished wild dog spotting bones, "There's a 99% probability there's treasure within!"

Kaka...

The huge castle doors slowly opened, allowing the people outside to faintly see the blurry interior. This made everyone who gathered outside to stare wide-eyed, with many even taking out their binoculars, etc, all highly anticipating to see what's within.

Star level 9 warriors, maybe on several normal life planets like Bai Lan Star, they could be considered powerful and tyrants.

However in the entire galaxy, even the Black Dragon Mountain star field, they were only normal soldiers, cannon fodder, bodyguards!

This group of cannon fodder were allowed the chance to explore this world within a world only because of lady Rania's powerful background! This allowed 99% of this group of people to experience the most glorious moment in their lives.

"The doors are open." Among the crowds, Thunder God looked from far at the enormous thunder castle, "The treasures are about to be taken away."

"Anyway, there's nothing left for us." Hong said softly.

Luo Feng lightly chuckled, "This treasure trove is too shocking, what's more, there's that ninth prince. That is his majesty from the Black Dragon Mountain Empire! Also those C2 grade laser guns...even weaker Universe level warriors can be killed! We'll just watch the show, the real people who are unhappy are probably the other four faction leaders."

Luo Feng was very calm.

This treasure in the world within a world, naturally he wanted it too. Ambition was a good thing, however when the heat is on and one doesn't know his own power, he could lose his life very easily!

That laser gun would only require one shot...no one here could defend against it.

"Chaos."

"Only through chaos, or some other situation arising, might we be able to get something from the fray, right now, there's no hope." Luo Feng looked at the forefront of the crowd, the leaders of the four factions were all there.

......

The Black Cloud Guild, the Hundred Tiger Building, North Dragon City, sacred land Ice Neptune, these four large factions, their Star level explorers and elite leaders, all of them seemed to have been intimidated by the ninth prince. No one dared to oppose or disrupt him, they could only watch quietly as things unfolded.