Volume 10 - Chapter 13: Luo Feng's Strength

Within the vast space, 3 human silhouettes stood in space.

"Luo Feng, you really want to kill him?" Babata's voice resounded, "He definitely has the potential and makings of an absolute warrior!"

"Hmph!"

"I admire his backbone, but I'm not about to grovel and beg him to submit. Since he came to kill me...originally, I should kill him!" Luo Feng's expression was cold, "I admire him, giving him the chance to submit but if he refuses...I'll just kill him! Makings of an absolute warrior? Don't even say the makings of even absolute warriors now, like sector lords or undying! There are many in the vast universe!"

Luo Feng looked at Bai Kaluo, waiting for his reply.

Bai Kaluo stood in space; his eyebrows creased.

"The moment you reject, that means death! Once you die, everything will be void! What you are chasing, your dreams, everything will be gone." Luo Feng's words reverberated within his mind, causing him to unconsciously reminisce his struggles from back then.

That beautiful planet, his home.

That wide and flowing river, he'd seen it countless times in his dreams.

"Grandpa, I'm leaving."

"When I return, it'll be the day my name goes up in the temple! I'll definitely make our Iron Stone Mountain clan proud of me!"

That dark night, the young Bai Kaluo bid goodbye to his grandfather, beginning his long journey.

Leaving his home and entering the universe.

Wave after wave of adventures in the galaxy, his strength grew continuously. After witnessing Nuolan Shan in the battle footage from the Battle-Axe Coliseum, he idolized Nuolan Shan. Nuolan Shan was a definite pro-war faction, from the moment he became a disciple he had to endure life or death battles, and Bai Kaluo fought extremely hard and quickly became the most exceptional amongst the others.

Breaking through to the universe level!

Having his own domain!

Creating his own knife techniques, a path of continuous growth, even to the point where his old teacher Nuolan Shan couldn't teach him! His battle experience, skills etc, were comparable to that of his teacher!

Becoming one in the Nuolan Shan family with a status similar to that of Nuolan Shan himself!

However, he never relaxed, always covered in the black robe, focusing his entire self on his techniques, his domain...

"The temple!"

"The Sword Clan's temple!" Bai Kaluo roared within, "I, Bai Kaluo, must have my name in that temple. I must make the Iron Stone Mountain Clan proud of me! I will become a legend amongst the Iron Stone Mountain clan of the Sword Clan!"

The sword clan's temple.

All of the sword clan's males, this was their most dreamt of achievement, engraving their name in that temple was their biggest pride!

But to actually get one's name engraved up there was really difficult. Since the numbers of warriors grew, the conditions required to get one's name engraved became harder and harder.

During its aboriginal period, one only had to reach the universe level to get up.

After the Sword clan entered the universe, it got risen to domain lord level.

And a few hundred million years ago, it once again rose to sector lord level. Even in the Sword clan, it still took a long time before a name would get engraved, it was their greatest honor.