Volume 7 - Chapter 31: Indiscriminate Destruction

Night.

The deep pitch black ocean was roaring, the winds were howling, and all was dark. And above the ocean, humanity's greatest and most terrifying foe, the swallowing monster, was engaged in battle with humanity's two greatest warriors Hong and Thunder God!

Rumble! Rumble!

Within an instant, Hong and Thunder God had already begun to use the most powerful technique available to fighters with domains! If they didn't have their own domains, they would have no way to utilize such a skill!

Hong's entire body, including that spear, within an instant, was enshrouded in a black light.

Thunder God was enshrouded in a green snake-like light!

"Haha." Thunder god laughed loudly.

"Haha." Hong also laughed.

Xiu! Xiu!

The two immediately became two beams of light, charging straight at the swallowing monster from different directions. The swallowing monster was floating in mid air, its dark pupils coldly glaring at the two humans rushing at it...from its point of view, these two humans were nothing but ants, two ants that were slightly stronger than the countless others!

Yang Zhou, within the Dojo of Limits training room.

Luo Feng's was beside his family, watching the screen nervously.

"They are giving it their all, Luo Feng, with Hong and Thunder God giving it their all, they've already begun their soul immolation! Their battle will last at most one minute. Within a minute, if the swallowing monster hasn't been killed, the two of them will not be able to resist." Babata's voice resounded in Luo Feng's head.

Luo Feng's heart was in a frenzy, "Soul immolation, is it similar to the Yun Mo Planet's spirit reader's soul immolation?"

Within the Yun Mo Planet's various books and manuals, there were many with regards to the basics. However, in the manual, there were also several secret techniques, for example, , and others. Every one of them were profound and deep, naturally, there were skills regarding the soul immolation!

"It's definitely different, in skill level wise, the Yun Mo Planet's version is much higher! However...while the skill level is higher, its power cannot be compared to those two." Babata said, "What they are utilizing now, is an ultimate move only fighters with domains can use! Spirit, raw power, strength, willpower have all come together through the universe, exploding at an immense level of power. It's extremely scary, if they can kill the enemy in a short amount of time, they can still live."

However, if the swallowing monster doesn't die, then they'll die." Babata said.

"Have the liquid silver guards reached there yet" Luo Feng asked.

Back then at archeological ruin #12, Luo Feng had acquired three powerless liquid silver guards, however through Babata's repair and power replenishing, they can now be used again.

"Almost! However, Luo Feng, the liquid silver guards are bodyguards. The two of them have gone on a suicide mission, so even the liquid silver guards won't have the ability to help." Babata said helplessly.

"We can only do all we can and resign to fate!" Luo Feng stared at the screen.

While the conversation with Babata seemed long, in truth, since it was just thoughts bouncing back and forth, it only took an instant. And within that short time!

The battle on the screen had already reached its climax!

It could be deemed as a star level battle, one that the ordinary folk couldn't see clearly with the naked eye. They could only watch the replays on the side, the slowed down versions and listen to the explanations.