Volume 10 - Chapter 31: 'Madman' Luo Feng

There were five corpses on the patch of grass. Luo Feng's strength made that skinny youth feel fear within. He stared hard at Luo Feng and thought "Too strong. Origin laws...right, origin laws. He's already touched on the concept of the universe laws. What do I do, what do I do. The amount of points I have now are insufficient to make it to the top 1,001 of the first world. If I die, it's definitely over."

"He's a spirit reader and also has a flying type spirit weapon. His flying speed is much faster than my current running speed. Even if I try and escape, I won't be able to." Many thoughts quickly flashed through this tanned skinny youth's mind.

"Friend!"

The skinny youth shouted, "I've made a mistake. You are actually a warrior who's stepped through the gateway of the origin laws. I might have some information here for you. As long as you spare me, I'll tell you."

"Information?" Luo Feng stood on the soaring shuttle, staring at the skinny youth.

"Right. Information. The entire first world has a total of 91 cities. Every city has close to 1 hundred million participants." The skinny youth looked at Luo Feng, "Within these ten days, we were able to determine that every city has a few renowned absolute warriors. Anyone meeting any of these absolute warriors, should completely avoid them."

"I'll give you the names and information about these warriors in this city, if you can spare me." The skinny youth stared hard at Luo Feng, not daring to relax.

"Absolute warriors?" Luo Feng smiled slightly.

"Right, if you meet an iron wall, it'll be too late to regret." The skinny youth said.

"Haha..."

Luo Feng smiled and looked at the skinny youth, "Not just this city, even within the first world, there isn't a single person capable of making me feel fear!"

The skinny youth's expression changed.

Rumble!

The skinny youth stomped on the patch of grass and flew, becoming a black silhouette rushing straight towards Luo Feng. The blurry blood red wave that surrounded the skinny youth started to wrap itself around the arc knife in his hand and it sliced at Luo Feng at shocking speed!

Fast! Sly! Brutal!

Luo Feng stepped on the soaring shuttle and became a golden beam of light, dodging the attack by a large distance.

"Xiu!" The golden fish happily flew around Luo Feng's side. It then started flying towards that skinny youth and in an instant it had reached right beside that youth.

"Dang!"

The skinny youth's body form was that of a monster. His blood red knife once again blocked the golden swordfish.

"I hate these types of spirit readers the most." The skinny youth was filled with rage and hatred. "Stepping on a spirit weapon and making others unable to catch them Also attacking and controlling a spirit weapon from the distance. Bastard!" He was completely immersed within his domain and controlling it. He was trying his best to use all his strength and deflect that seemingly harmless golden fish over and over.

Luo Feng stood on his soaring shuttle: "His strength is not bad, seems like a level 4 domain."

"Break!"

Luo Feng's expression got serious. He started pouring his extremely powerful amplifier into the golden swordfish. With his full control, the thread of origin law fused perfectly with the golden swordfish, its flexibility and speed immediately rose by leaps and bounds! Totally controlling it compared to casually controlling made a big difference in its power.