Volume 10 - Chapter 22: Primal Universe

The elite of the energy race beings, the Mosha clan, with the title of the most powerful assassination race. In numbers, even though the Mosha clan wasn't as few as the golden horned beast, the value of their skin didn't seem any lower than a golden horned beast's body.

Pity...

A partial damaged skin of a Mosha clan, it's training value was very low, the main thing was just the price. This was what made Luo Feng happy.

"Let's hope the undying don't get excited about it." Luo Feng secretly prayed within, 1 mixed element was a huge amount even for sector lords, without any special situations, they wouldn't waste their money, the only thing he was afraid of was the undying spending.

1.1 mixed elements...1.15 mixed elements...

The numbers on the screen constantly rose.

1.5 mixed elements...1.51...1.56...1.59...

The numbers continued to jump, within a flash it had broken past 2 mixed elements.

"Just a damaged piece of skin, is there a need for this?" Luo Feng gritted his teeth.

"That's a skin with space origin laws engravings." Babata said.

"But it's damaged!" Luo Feng bit down, entering another higher price.

The price continued to jump at a dazzling speed, especially with a few large jumps, causing the price to swiftly go past 3 mixed elements. After which it was clear that the jumps began to slow down, after all, this was still a damaged piece of skin from a Mosha Clan demon.

"3 mixed elements, any higher and there's no point." In the millions of king sized seats, one of the guests, dressed in a peculiar silver armor, with white eyebrows, white pupils and bald. He was all smiles, giving off the impression that he had a personality as warm as a sun.

Even though it was warm, he still needed to be respected.

"3.6 mixed elements. Even if I get it, this Mosha clan's skin will just go in my training room." A silver haired black robed old man looked at the price break past 3.6 mixed elements and shook his head, giving up on the bid.

......

"Enough, enough, don't rise anymore." Luo Feng stared at the screen of the bids, gripping the slip so tight crunching noises could be heard.

"3.9 mixed elements." Luo Feng bit his teeth and entered yet another bid.

Others could simply not buy it, but he had to grab this opportunity.

After entering the bid, he continued to stare hard at the screen, the screen continued to display 3.9 mixed elements, after a few seconds of no change, Luo Feng began to grow excited.

"3.9 mixed elements, any higher bids? Countdown 3 seconds, 3...2...1! Congratulations to guest number knd99286, you've acquired the partial piece of skin from the Mosha Clan." The turtle shelled old man said, his voice resounding across the endless stream of seats within the vast auction hall.

"Phew!" Luo Feng looked at the screen holding his breath, finally releasing a long sigh of relief.

"Haha, Luo Feng, you've succeeded." Babata too was extremely gleeful.

"My luck is good, I was so afraid it would exceed my capacity." Luo Feng was all smiles.

It was enough. By participating in this Ganwu Auction, he had seen tens of thousands of valuable items. At the same time, he purchased several important items: the Swelling water fruit for the cloud contact vine, the Nan Shen Armament to be his weapon for an extremely long time, and the skin of the Mosha clan to act as his next body."