Volume 10 - Chapter 35: Luo Feng And Windmill

Daybreak, in the silent blood stained alley, Luo Feng stood there alone waiting.

"Hm?" Luo Feng looked up.

In the distance, a green light was swiftly flying over. It finally reduced its speed and revealed a human silhouette. It was a green haired youth stepping on a green wheel-like spirit weapon with razor-sharp edges. As he slowed down, the green haired youth descended, landing about a 100 m away from Luo Feng.

"I didn't expect you to shout so loudly." The green haired youth looked at Luo Feng, his eyes seemingly laughing, "Your roar, everyone in the city must have heard you."

"Let them hear it." Luo Feng stood there, his entire body seemed to be a condensed blade full of anger and energy!

His anger, was extremely heavy.

"I wonder what this Madman does in reality, to exhibit such a strong aura." The green haired youth thought. He wouldn't even have thought that Luo Feng had possessed the golden horned beast, a being that lived to slaughter. This possession had given him many benefits. If he hadn't done this, with only the inheritance of the Yun Mo Planet, he would only be capable of making waves in the Black Dragon Mountain empire.

But with the possession, it's allowed him to become one of the top geniuses in the entire human race of the universe. It could be said...that he was destined for even bigger things and could not be restricted to just the Black Dragon Mountain star field

This was the greatest benefit the golden horned beast had brought. Its shortcomings however were that it brought with it increased savagery and brutality.

He had kept the shortcoming under control before, but in this 1st world, Luo Feng had completely let it out.

"Hm?" Luo Feng's cold eyes swept, gazing in the distant surroundings.

In the distant residential buildings, in a few shop houses or a few alley forks, he could make out a few human silhouettes. Also in the sky, he could see human silhouettes that had flown over and landed about.

"It's Madman."

"The other one is Windmill!"

"It's indeed the two of them. The one roaring before I guess was Madman, and in our city, only Madman would dare pick a challenge with Windmill."

"It's too thrilling. And on this final day, Madman is going against Windmill."

"Madman, Windmill, who will win?"

"Who knows."

"Madman, that guy is capable of doing anything."

"Devil, Ice Thread and Bones, these three all died under Madman's hands. However even more geniuses have been killed by Windmill. These two...it's really hard to say."

Within a short time, many warriors had gathered about within a distance of a 1,000 meters between the two, spectating from shophouses, residential buildings etc. This fight was set to become the city's most elite and thrilling battle.

......

In the alley, Luo Feng and the green haired youth faced off.

"Quite a lot of people have gathered." Luo Feng's gaze swept the distant areas.

"They were all called here by your roar." The green haired youth said, "Now it's troublesome. Our battle...if one wins cleanly, then it would be ok. However if it's a tragic win! Winning but suffering heavy injuries, that'll definitely attract all the strong warriors around to surround us and attack. Because the victor among us would definitely have shocking amounts of points, it'll make the others go crazy for it."