Volume 7 - Chapter 5: The Inheritance of Yun Mo Planet's Master

"Let's find a quiet place to talk." Luo Feng said, following that, he and Jia Yi headed straight towards the corridor end's elevator, followed by the two colonels behind.

Besides Luo Feng and Jia Yi, nobody else uttered a sound.

This was the scene of the two of them leaving through the elevator.

"Phew!"

"My god, did you see their ranks? Two generals." When the two had left for awhile, noise erupted in the hallway.

"That's a being that surpasses a wargod Jia Yi. When we were escaping during the Grand Nirvana period, I saw him battling a monster." shouted the hospital deputy director, whose hair was all silver.

......

"Its senior official Jia Yi, the other representative was definitely Luo Feng." Special forces head Li Dong was covered in sweat, "I was just about to prepare to capture Investigator Luo, I was really courting death." While he may never have seen Luo Feng in person before, as the head of the Tian Jin city's police system, he knew of his name and reputation.

"Wang Xing An, I was almost killed because of you!" Li Dong turned to Xing An, who was lying in a chair that was moved to the side.

Xing An's face was ghostly pale.

"It's over!"

"It's over!"

Xing An's mind began to recall vividly the conversation he was having before... "Under any circumstance, background or connections, I hereby declare...the court's final decision will still be death, immediate execution!"

Suddenly his phone rang.

"Your phone is ringing." Li Dong shouted. Xing An's two bodyguards beside immediately picked up the phone and answered, putting it to Xing An's ear.

All he heard was his father's roars of rage and orders.

"Dad."

Xing An looked as though he was hugging on to his last strand of hope, "That was Luo Feng in the ward earlier..." At this time, he didn't dare to hide any single piece of information. He explained it from start to end, hoping that his family could help him out. Yet his all his father could do was hang up and look for the Head of the Family.

Just five minutes later.

In the hallway.

Three army personnel dressed in black uniforms walked directly to Xing An's side, one of them taking a piece of paper out, at the bottom of it was a very special seal: "Wang Xing An, you are suspected of murder, you'll be arrested immediately." The other two handcuffed him and lifted him away. They left immediately without even looking at Li Dong.

"It's over, no one can save him." Li Dong knew there was no chance when he saw the seal.

The earth was filled with savage and lawless people.

However...

As the saying goes, one who constantly walks by the river will someday wet his shoes, heaven's net is wide and nothing ever escapes it. One day, he'll meet his just deserts! Wang Xing An, in the eyes of Luo Feng or Jia Yi, was nothing but a small figure, not worth that much trouble at all. Just a word and they could kill him.

Kill him personally? That was a waste of strength.

******

Within a quiet waiting room of the hospital.

Luo Feng and Jia Yi sat facing each other with cups of hot tea.

"To allow you to encounter such a thing in Kyoto headquarter city." Jia Yi shook his head, "However, there is definitely darkness on earth, without it, there can be no light! So...there's no way to avoid darkness in any era. This Wang Xing An will be immediately executed through the courts.