Volume 9 - Chapter 49: The Appearance of a Sector Lord

"Lord Mingyu." Luo Feng said, "I'm just a star level, having so much property and money is useless!"

Mingyu looked at Luo Feng, that iron rigid face revealed a smile, "Luo Feng, too much wealth and property, indeed you cannot use it now. However...I as a domain lord, how can I just receive your goodwill like this? What's more having a few properties and being the leader of these planets has it's advantages. How about lesser property, 10,000 life planets?"

"Hm...just 100 life planets." Luo Feng nodded.

Having more planets as property wasn't really useful to Luo Feng. Getting a 100 of them as his own was just customary.

"Alright, then a 100 planets, with a 100 life planets as property, it won't be too eye catching in the universe, you won't gain any attention from the bigger powers." Mingyu smiled, "As for cash, I really don't have much cash now...far from the price of this air cutter blade."

"Lord Mingyu, just give whatever. We three brothers have had a big enough earning." Luo Feng was very clear that he shouldn't be too greedy.

Otherwise the moment he got one the bad side of the other person, that would mean trouble.

What's more...

He had acquired many treasures this time, this air cutter blade alone wasn't even a 10th of his other treasures combined, it didn't mean much.

"Give me your account number." Mingyu said.

"Yes." Luo Feng told him his universe galaxy bank's account number.

"Tsk tsk, universe galaxy bank. You have some money too." Mingyu smiled, at the same time sending a part of his consciousness into the virtual universe network and engaging in the transfer procedures.

Luo Feng, Hong and Thunder God were secretly guessing just how much this Lord Mingyu would transfer over.

"Luo Feng, you've received a mail." Babata said.

"Open."

Luo Feng swiftly closed his eyes, his consciousness entering the virtual universe network and allowing Babata to open the mail, it was a notification from the universe galaxy bank...

"Respected customer, how do you do.

Your account with us has just received a transfer of 20 billion universe dollars, since your account has reached the 10 billion universe dollar margin, it automatically rose to a 2 star account. You will also automatically become a respected 2 star client. As a star client, you will receive several special privileges.

At the bottom of the mail, there was a list of the special privileges and their explanations.

Universe galaxy bank."

A very simple letter, however it really shocked Luo Feng. Back on Jade rock star, Luo Feng already knew the meaning of a one star account. And back then the 2 universe mercenaries were only 1 star clients. Obviously being able to become a one star client alone was a very hard thing to achieve.

"So, once one saves 10 billion universe dollars he automatically becomes a 2 star client?"

"10 billion universe dollars, 1 universe dollar was akin to about 3300 ganwu dollars, 10 billion universe dollars, equated to about 33 trillion ganwu dollars."

"1 planet's price range is usually 1 trillion black dragon dollars, or 7 hundred million ganwu dollars. That means that 10 billion universe dollars is close to about 50,000 life planets.

With that thought, Luo Feng was shocked.

The domain lord Ming Yu just gave him cash, cash akin to tens of thousands of life planets! To the domain lords, even that was a pretty huge sum.