Volume 8 - Chapter 8: He Has Arrived

"Master, it's time to leave." A voice filled with respect resounded from the stairs beneath the balcony.

"Master?"

"Master?" A few repeated shouts, the suspicious butler ran up, looking around, seeing the collapsed invincible warrior Yan Hai without a movement on the floor. His expression immediately changed: "Master, what's wrong? What's wrong with you?" He ran over and squatted beside to check for breath and pulse.

"Dead?"

The butler opened his eyes wide, extremely terrified, "How could the master have died? The recent health checkup by the doctor said his body was very very healthy, much healthier than even young people, how could..." A Star traveller fighter's life span was more than 1000 years, this point, several of the elite researchers who studied the ancient ruins knew, this butler however didn't.

In a moment!

Yan Hai's several family heart specialists were beside his body.

"His body is completely fine, no damage whatsoever." The doctor beside, using the apparatus deducted, shaking his head, "This shouldn't be, this body is completely healthy, he shouldn't be dead."

From a medical standpoint.

If there aren't any physical problems, then he shouldn't have just died. However, they had no way to check the soul.

******

North America, Washington headquarter city.

A black luxury car was slowly driving along the streets, sitting within was Earth's current number one person, Atkin. With unmatchable strength, he forced the entire HR Alliance to re-elect himself, replacing Isadora and becoming the first chairman! He held the highest authority in the HR Alliance. Even the nine great core families, none of them dared to fight them!

And during the Swallowing beast incident, he was the Palace of Wargod's fifth chairman!

Atkin, was extremely lean.

He sported a beard below his mouth. His gaze seemed as if he was daydreaming, but sometimes it seemed to chill one's heart! This one person, during the swallowing beast episode, kept an extremely low profile, even Hong and Thunder God had never realized this person's crazy ambitions. And when the strongest of the time fell one after another, he finally revealed his wild ambitions!

"Hello." Atkin took out his handphone.

"Chairman, Mr. Yan Hai was discovered dead 15 minutes ago, right on his house's balcony. As to the specific time of death, we are unable to determine." An obviously nervous voice sounded.

"What!"

Atkin's expression changed, his heart was in a flurry, how did Yan Hai die? Who on this earth had the ability to so easily kill Yan Hai?

"How did he die?" Atkin asked.

"No clue, no one in his entire house heard any commotion. No one knows just how he died, or even when!"

Atkin creased his eyebrows and said solemnly, "The cause of death, unable to determine?"

"Yes, Mr. Yan Hai's body is undamaged, his body is extremely healthy, he shouldn't be dead." The moment he finished, Atkin's expression changed immediately.

Pa!

Shutting the phone, Atkin's eyes squinted, his gaze cold: "It's a spirit reader attack on his soul! Only with one's soul destroyed would one die this way! However....on this Earth, there's only one Star traveler Spirit reader...Sago Nehru! And Sago Nehru is only a level 1 Star Traveler, he doesn't have the power to kill Yan Hai."