Volume 8 - Chapter 3: Inherited Techniques

After Luo Feng learned about the three inherited kinds of techniques and the fact that he was able to return, he was in an extremely good mood.

"Deity of the World and Absolute Space?" Luo Feng immediately thought of the effects and requirements for two techniques he read about.

"Absolute Space, is an extremely messed up technique, the kind of technique that people around the universe would go crazy for. The only thing about it is that only Golden Horned Beasts can directly practice them.

The technique was split into three stages!

The first stage, is called 'Arc of Light'.

The second stage, is called 'Ever-changing'.

The third stage, is called 'Teleportation'.

The main requirement to learn this technique is--a crazy level of comprehension and practice! You need to practice it a lot to get used to it. And only after you practice it enough... can you have a chance to comprehend it.

This technique is mainly about bursts of speed!

According to the technique's theory--"even if we say someone who steps into the Universe level one stage can fly at a speed of at most 500 km/s, that speed is reached only after the fighter accelerates over a long enough distance. As for that fighter's instantaneous burst of speed, it is way, way lower than 500 km/s"

"In a battle, bursts of speed is more important than your overall speed! To be able to instantly charge forward, change directions, stop, and go backwards!"

Luo Feng understood this principle too.

Just like a race car on the highway. Maybe it can accelerate to 300 km/h, but how fast can it accelerate in 0.1 seconds? It takes time to reach its maximum speed!

Humans accelerate faster than race cars.

But in terms of bursts of speed, it doesn't even come close to their maximum flying speed.

"Teleportation man, teleportation! LUO FENG, TELEPORTATION!" Babata was extremely excited, "Even your teacher, who was an Undying fighter, wasn't able to teleport!"

"So....." Luo Feng said helplessly, "This Absolute Space is hard to learn!".

Even someone as powerful as the master of Yun Mo planet couldn't teleport. It isn't hard to imagine how hard it would be to teleport.

And even the technique's description says it.....

For the first level, if you work hard and long enough, you might have hope in learning it.

For the second level, even though Golden Horned Beasts live ten times longer than human Sector Lords, most of the Golden Horned Beasts that try to learn the second stage of Absolute Space end up stuck on a certain step. Very, very few manage to complete most of the second stage's 'Ever-changing'.

As for the third level, 'Teleportation'?

That's basically a legend! Extraordinarily difficult! Hard work, comprehension, luck, etc. are all required.

"Luo Feng! You don't understand how valuable it is!" said Babata in a hurry, "What kind of technique is this? Just a simple burst of speed? NO! This is a technique that lets you comprehend the essence of the laws of space itself! Your teacher didn't have such a technique and had to work bitterly by himself. If he had this technique, he might've attained the incredible technique of Teleportation"

"And once someone has the ability to teleport, damn, it would be extremely difficult to kill that guy. If your teacher was able to teleport, he wouldn't have died" continued Babata.