Volume 8 - Chapter 42: Universe Mercenaries

Jade Rock Star, a mid level civilization country planet directly controlled by the Black Dragon Mountain Empire. It was an important hub for the six big countries surrounding it, it's level of importance was higher than even the low level civilizations. Naturally, they had a branch of the Universe Galaxy Bank and the Universe First Bank, the two giants in the banking industry.

At the core of the modern city, land was extremely expensive.

A stunning and breathtaking tower was constructed right here, also, surrounding it was over 3 square km area of grass. In a place where every inch is very expensive, a 3 square km area of no constructs, just plain grass and plant life for décor, this was an extreme luxury and waste of space.

Admiration could be seen in the eyes of the humans from other planets walking on the street when they looked towards this building.

Just simply because...this was the Universe Galaxy Bank.

"It's so huge!"

"So pretty!"

Luo Feng and Thunder God raised their heads to look at this 'art piece'-like building, their gaze filled with awe.

"Definitely has an aura about it, how was it built?" Hong's eyes too were gleaming.

The three brothers from Earth were almost like little countryside people, shocked at the enormous construct! This skyscraper for the Universe Galaxy Bank had completely created the universe river's stereoscopic effect. Just looking at it...it was like facing space head on, a visual experience that went beyond extraordinary.

"Last time on Dragon Star, I visited it once before. But seeing it again, it is breathtaking." Luo Feng couldn't help but compliment.

"Look, even walking towards the main doors of the bank, the air is different." Thunder God pushed his lips out and pouted, hinting at the distant customers.

Luo Feng looked over.

Indeed, the occasional customer heading into the Universe Galaxy Bank, had an obvious different air about them! Afterall...the lowest account here was 100 million Black Dragon dollars, a normal planet's wealthiest would probably only have that much.

"Let's go, let's enter." Luo Feng said.

"Yes." Hong and Thunder God were filled with anticipation.

The three walked side by side towards the big bank entrance.

The distant traffic of people on the streets, noticing these three walking towards the bank were naturally filled with envy. When would it be...before they themselves would be able to enter the doors of the Universe Galaxy Bank?

The Universe Galaxy Bank's doors were enormous beyond compare, almost like a huge waterfall, like Earth's legends of waterfalls with caves behind them, the only difference was...what seemed like a waterfall here, was actually just a result of light reflecting off the door itself.

"If one who wasn't an old customer of the bank, wants to open an account, they have to go that way." Luo Feng said comfortably, "However I am an old customer, you two can follow me and we head directly through the main entrance."

Entering through the 'water' entrance.

The interior was extremely spacious; it was a big hall that warmed the hearts and delighted the eyes of whoever that entered.

"How are you sir, please rest over here for a bit, there are many customers today, my apologies." A beautiful young lady dressed in the bank's corset with it's logo smiled as she bowed.

"Understood."

Luo Feng noticed that on the sofas, there were already about twelve groups of other customers, Luo Feng and the other two followed the instructions and waited on the thirteenth sofa. Beside the sofa, a screen automatically appeared, on it displayed various types of menus and pages.