Volume 10 - Chapter 9: Luo Feng And Bai Kaluo

"Nuolan Shan family?" Luo Feng smiled, "I've been waiting for them for too long."

2 years 8 months ago, they had already known about the Nuolan Shan family passing through the wormhole, headed towards earth!

With so much time, Luo Feng had made ample preparations.

"Full of confidence!"

Babata's mocking voice resounded within the universe ship, "Right, Luo Feng, it's time we returned to earth."

"No rush." Luo Feng shook his head, "The golden horned beast is currently training Deity of the World, it can't stop at this time, let's wait awhile more, I'll take the chance to go train a little in the slaughterhouse battle arena, it's been sometime since I went there."

"Slaughterhouse Battle arena? There's no challenge there for you."

"Against higher levels, there's going to be some challenge." Luo Feng smiled, sitting down cross legged and closing his eyes, his consciousness entered the virtual universe network.

Virtual universe network, Black Dragon Mountain island, within one of the battle arenas of the slaughterhouse.

It was an endless desert.

In it stood 2 men, one of which had green scales on his face, a single horn on his forehead and he had 2 battle knives crossed on his back, he stared coldly at his opponent. His opponent was one dressed in a white battle robe, with silver long hair and silver eyes, a handsome man.

"100 blades?" The silver haired man chuckled, "You actually dare to battle against someone of a higher level, I will let you know...the difference between a universe level 8 and 9!"

"Hmph." The green scaled man snorted and this made the silver haired man's expression change.

Rumble! Rumble!

The green scaled man and the silver haired man suddenly became 2 beams of lights and clashed.

......

Within one of the quiet rooms of the slaughterhouse.

Nuolan Shan who was dressed in dark green battle uniform was chatting with another in a grey long robe, a screen floated before them and it was displaying the fight between the green scaled man and the silver haired man.

"Bai Kaluo's strength has risen a lot from before." The man in the grey long robe complimented, his eyes long and narrow, smiling as he said.

"Bai Kaluo's talent, willpower and comprehension is the highest and best amongst all my disciples." Nuolan Shan said proudly, "Even though I have the Battle-axe title, back when I was universe level 8, I probably didn't even have his current strength."

"Such a high assessment?" The man in the grey robe said shocked, "Then you think he can win this battle?"

"He can win!" Nuolan Shan nodded.

"His opponent is a universe level 9." The man in the grey robe said.

"Just watch!" Nuolan Shan said confidently.

On the screen, the green scaled Bai Kaluo was engaged in an extremely intense battle with his opponent.

Strong green winds were circling about, Bai Kaluo was almost like a child of the wind, his entire body had become a spinning top, constantly spinning, his knives in his hands became flashes of light, cutting at the silver haired man. The silver haired man's form was extremely elegant, white light surrounded his body and his entire being was almost like a sun, he controlled a thread like spirit weapon and constantly surrounded Bai Kaluo.