Volume 9 - Chapter 1: Man Luo

"The killing fields, just what kind of place is it?" Luo Feng asked.

"It's a good place." Thunder God purposely acted all mysterious.

"After visiting just once, you'd be hooked on it." Hong also chimed in, not revealing any details.

A clear crisp voice sounded, "The killing fields, is a special training ground for fighters and spirit readers. In there, whatever opponent you wish to face, they can make it possible. Group fights? One vs one? Battling against a Sector Lord? The killing fields can fulfill your every whim, of course the daily usage fee is extremely high."

Luo Feng, Hong and Thunder God turned their heads, the one who spoke was Babata, who was on Luo Feng's shoulder.

"Luo Feng."

The voice resounded in Luo Feng's mind, "the killing fields is also within my plan for your training. I actually wanted to tell you about it the moment you acquired your teacher's bank account. However, you got so caught up in dealing with the Nuolan Shan family fleet and didn't have any time to actually visit the killing fields. Go now, it's a pretty good spot."

To be complemented by Babata as pretty good?

"Let's go, we'll go take a look now." Luo Feng couldn't resist anymore.

"I just knew third brother wouldn't be able to wait any longer." Thunder God lifted his drink and gulped it down, the three settled the bill and immediately left the bar.

The Black Dragon Mountain Island within the virtual universe was extremely vast, hence, the island's internal department had set up transport pathways for travel, according to the distance required, one had to pay different amounts. Travel within the island itself wasn't expensive, however if one wanted to travel from the Black Dragon Mountain Island to the Ganwu Empire, the price was shocking.

Black dragon mountain island, killing fields.

"Wow!"

Almost like an overflowing sea of blood, the backgrounds one drop of blood was the most eye catching; the entire hall was engulfed within this background. The hall was vast, stretching beyond what one could see with one look. The people within the hall seemed sparse, however that was only because the hall itself was similar in size to that of a city, hence, the total number of people within should still have been in the tens of thousands.

"In the killing fields, the fees are expensive, for someone like me, one day would require 1 million Black Dragon dollars, or 700 Ganwu dollars." Hong said softly.

"That expensive?" Luo Feng was shocked.

For an ordinary planet like Bailan Star, the wealthiest person usually only has about 100 million Black Dragon dollars. That meant to say that these planet's wealthiest didn't have the funds to allow their own children to train in the killing fields. Afterall 100 million Black Dragon dollars was only sufficient for 100 days of use. It wasn't surprising that there wasn't a large number of people in here.

"3rd brother, you are a star level 1, the price is even higher." Hong said softly.

"Right, and spirit readers are even more expensive than fighters." Thunder god said beside, "I require 2 million black dragon dollars a day, you as a spirit reader, I've checked, would require 5 million black dragon dollars, or 3500 Ganwu dollars."

"That's too crazy." Luo Feng was completely stunned.

"Also, the higher up to rise, the stronger you get, the price per day would also get increasingly shocking." Thunder God said softly. "If a Sector Lord warrior came in here, the amount of money require per day, I believe to us would be a heavenly figure."