Volume 10 - Chapter 12: Sword Clan

Without a sound or trace, Bai Kaluo's black robe flowed like water swiftly and vanished within his body, revealing his intrepid and malevolent body, he, with a green alloy armor, with scales as its construct, layers and layers of scales added together, and his face too was covered in green scales, without a single strand of hair on his head, only green skin.

His forehead had a peculiar arc, sharp and almost like a blade!

His entire body from head to toe was all green! On his back he carried two battle knives crossed!

"Clang"

His lightning-fast draw created a dreamy after image, at the same time, with the knives in his hand, he parried that silver sword attack, immediately slowing it down.

Within the universe ship control room, through the external image simulator, Luo Feng could clearly see the exchange between the two, when Bai Kaluo revealed his true face, Luo Feng was shocked.

"Sword clan!" From the screen of the control board, the demon Babata was shocked.

"Sword clan?" Luo Feng said with shock.

"Right, sword clan, this person. His features seem to match that of the sword clan."

"Sword clan, a very renowned and famed race, initially, the sword clan planet was an aboriginal planet! However, even though they were an aboriginal planet, when they were discovered by a universe empire, they already had a domain lord and 12 universe levels...the sword clan people, as long as they reach maturity, they'll become star travellers.

This was a very strong planet.

However, as they hadn't developed their technology, they didn't have universe ships and hence the sword clan people had always remained on their planet. And after entering the universe, they slowly grew. Even before they entered the universe, they had explorer experience and traditions, every mature member had to explore and risk their lives on the planet.

And after entering the universe, every matured clan member would explore the universe and go through life-or-death missions!

The sword clan people don't seem to bother much about power or luxury, they seemed to only chase the path of getting stronger. Some would become disciples of absolute warriors, or go to other powers to learn techniques...

This made many absolute warriors within the sword clan!

In the history of the sword clan, undying beings, sector lords, they were all there. Hence the sword clan was a race very renowned within the human races of the universe." Babata explained in detail.

"Oh?" Luo Feng was somewhat shocked.

"Star traveler at maturity, in the human races, that wasn't too strong a race. However, the sword clan, the reason why they had such a reputation was their personality!" Babata said, "Because of their unwavering determination, working hard to constantly grow stronger. This personality and trait are within their bones; hence they've produced so many powerful warriors."

While Luo Feng was shocked at the sword clan, simultaneously in space, The universe level 9 Di Fan was engaged in a mad battle with Bai Kaluo.

Di Fan stood in space controlling his spirit weapon!

A green violent wind surrounded Bai Kaluo's surroundings, causing his body to appear blurry, his two battle knives had already reached their limit speed, mixed in with the ferocious wind domain, forming a continuous blade storm.

"Clang clang clang!!!"

That arc blade clashed with the snow-white blade over and over, causing Di Fan's face to reveal shock, the sword clan man was obviously only a universe level 8, however relying on these two knives he's managed to block all his spirit weapon attacks.