Volume 9 - Chapter 16: Hundred Tiger Building

Luo Feng swiftly moved all the horned iron rhino's horns into his storage space, and quickly used his spiritual force to say: "Let's leave quickly, there's a little team behind us coming to kill us!"

"What?" Hong and Thunder God were shocked.

They didn't have any time to hesitate, the five immediately flew into the forest beside, leaving behind the huge bodies of the horned iron rhinos. 12km, to a Star level...if it were in the outside world, they could breeze through it within a second. Even within this Sector Lord's world, with their speeds slowed, it still didn't take too much time

Within the forest.

Luo Feng, who was standing on the Soaring Shuttle flipped his hand and a shield along with an alloy battle knife appeared, he was even wearing a normal alloy battle uniform. Alloyed battle uniforms, battle blades, even though they weren't expensive, this was mainly because they didn't have any amplitude abilities! However in terms of material, they were incredibly sturdy and reached up to D grade.

D grade alloys, if it were a universe ship, it would be extremely expensive. However the battle knife, uniform, shield and other such items were very cheap.

"Chi chi..." A blood red helmet grew swiftly on Luo Feng's head.

This was from the cloud contact vine.

......

Hand wielding a six corner shield, alloy battle knife, the metal uniform wrapped around Luo Feng's body reflected the cold, at first glance, it looked almost like a fur clothing. His entire person was fast as lightning, swiftly escaping, anxious and worried within, "Babata, how is the strength level of that team?"

"Seven Star level 9 stages, one Star level 2 and one Star level 3." Babata said.

"Bastards." Luo Feng cursed under his breath.

"Their speed is very fast, they are closing the distance, 2.8km...2.6km..." Babata continuously updated Luo Feng.

"There are seven Star level 9 warriors behind us." Luo Feng used his spirit reading to inform Hong, Thunder God, Ao Gu and Tie Nan He.

"That's big trouble."

Hong and they others felt the pressure.

At the time, the team chasing to kill them from behind was constantly closing the distance, the distance slowly became not even 1km.

******

With a face like a blade, skin sparkling and translucent, just like precious stones, one could even see the veins below his skin. His eyes squinted, laughing like an innocent youth, he was dressed in a fur clothed like raw energy battle uniform, carrying on his back a huge battle knife that was almost as big as him. He was currently being pulled by his partner beside, using his spirit weapon to swiftly chase.

"Hmph." He looked down at his quantum computer on his arm, "Two Star level 9 warriors, along with three Star level 1 and 2 stages ? Hmph! Too weak!"

"600m, 500m, 400m..." He constantly calculated the distance.

He could already see the little team flying ahead of him.

The other eight members, many were wearing goggles, these goggles also had a screen effect, constantly flickering with numbers.

"Surround them!" He gave off an order.

"Yes!"

Seven out of the eight members all complied.

Sou! Sou! Sou! Sou! Sou! Sou!

The group swiftly separated, surrounding Luo Feng's team of five.

......