Volume 9 - Chapter 13: World of Thunder

Cang Lan Star, Luo Feng's group's spaceship just arrived and was guided towards the docking area.

"Now we can only rely on our own flight".

"It'll be fast. With our speed, we'll arrive in a few minutes" Luo Feng smiled as he headed towards the flourishing city with the other four— Thunder City. Thunder City didn't always have that name, it's just that the world that the Sector Lord created was discovered in Thunder City.

And the Sector Lord's world was famous for its thunder, so it was named 'World of Thunder'.

"We've arrived at Thunder City".

Luo Feng and the other four descended. In the city, flying cars could be seen all over the place. Many people could be seen flying by themselves too.

"The Universe Mercenary Alliance area is 30 km away in that direction" Thunder God lowered his head and looked at the map that appeared on the mini quantum computer, and then it pointed towards the south eastern direction that corresponded with this star's magnetic field. After that, Luo Feng and the others swiftly headed towards the Universe Mercenary Alliance's area..... the Sector Lord's world was located in that area.

The Universe Mercenary Alliance area was also constructed after the discovery of the Sector Lord's world.

Luo Feng and the other four entered the Universe Mercenary Alliance area.

"If you guys keep going this way, the villa on your way that is heavily surrounded is the World of Thunder" a worker at the area pointed towards the distance. This area was extremely empty, and yet a huge number of guards encircled the isolated buildings.

"World of Thunder?".

"Villa?".

The group looked towards the villa.

The worker smiled and laughed: "The great 'Sector Lord' that created the World of Thunder back then probably lived in Thunder City in seclusion. He purchased a villa and created the World of Thunder inside it. From the outside, who could tell that this villa contained a world that was even larger than the entire Cang Lan Star? However, after countless years, the villas around it have become rubble".

"Oh?" Luo Feng nodded, and then smiled as he gave his thanks, "Thanks".

"Let's go" Luo Feng, Hong, Thunder God, and the other two directly headed towards the villa in the distance.

The villa was securely guarded.

Suddenly—

The guards actually swiftly let out a path. A man with a 'one star' medal on his chest walked out and raised his head to look at the sky. The guards beside him were extremely respectful. It seems like this universe mercenary is some sort of leadership figure.

"What's going on?" Luo Feng was a bit surprised.

"Look, a spaceship is flying towards here in the sky" Thunder God pointed towards the sky. Other than Luo Feng's group, quite a few people who have arrived at the 'Universe Mercenary Alliance area' also raised their heads to look. From a distance, a spaceship appeared in the sky above them in virtually a flash. It hovered there without moving.

HUA! The hatch opened!

After that, around twenty young men and women appearing to be of various races came out.

"Mr. Jia Ya" the universe mercenary came forward.

Out of the twenty young men and women that flew down, one of them was an extremely handsome guy who was wearing a purple battle uniform set. On his chest hung a two star medal: "I'm just bringing some of my subordinates' rookies to take the 'trainee test'. A head like you didn't have to come personally greet me".