Breathless | Armin x Reader (Smut)

Prompt- No plot. Just naughty-ness.

WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT

The mattress sunk as Armin fell into it, doing his best to shield his red face from you as you hovered over him. He gasped and gripped your arm as you trailed your fingers along his stomach and sides, tickling and arousing him at the same time. You giggled as he squirmed beneath you, both trying to escape and pulling himself into your touch.

"Tell me what you want." You demanded softly, still rubbing your fingers over his smooth skin.

Words were lost on him as you trailed lower, slipping a finger under the band of his pants.

"Do you want me to stop?" you whispered, ceasing to move as you waited.

"No!" he rushed, words coming to him quickly as he desperately tried to convey how much he wanted this. How much he wanted you.

You nodded before undoing the button, sliding his pants down and leaving him in boxers and a thin shirt. He continued to whine as you traced his dick, coming close enough to send shivers down his spine but far enough away to make him yearn for much more. His fingers moved to the hem of your shirt, fumbling to pull it up as he stopped every few seconds to a shiver of pleasure.

"Please," He softly begged, "please take it off." He clarified, clenching the fabric is frustration.

"Okay." You purred, leaning away and removing your shirt in front of him.

Below you Armin blushed, immediately noticing your lack of bra and looking away, only to slowly drag his eyes back in mesmerization.

"I swear every time I look at you you get more beautiful." he admitted breathlessly.

"Match me." You told him, not waiting for a response before you pulled his shirt over his head and exposing his chest.

You splayed your hands against him, feeling the skin beneath you tremble slightly. Armin did the same, weaving arms under yours to cup your breasts gently.

"So soft." he murmured to himself, gently massaging you.

"Would you like to taste them?" You asked suggestively, watching as his eyes darted to yours in a longing expression.

You moved yourself up, cupping his head and pulling it towards the right side of your chest. Armin didn't need to be told what to do, latching his mouth to your nipple like a starved infant acting off instinct. He sucked and swirled his tongue, reveling in the feeling of you pulling his head closer and threading your fingers in his hair. Every movement of his tongue made you tighten your grip on his hair, breathing is ecstasy every time a specific movement sent jolts through your body. Beneath you Armin moaned at your taste, licking and sucking as if his life depended on it. Finally after a while he broke away, moving slightly to the side and sucking again, this time leaving hickies while being spurred on by the toe curling grip on his hair. He repeated the same thing around your entire boob before copying it on the other side, slowly pleasuring you and reveling in the noises that came from his movements.

"Armin." You breathed lightly after he had coving both your tits in dark patches of pleasure. "A-Armin, let me return the favor." He mewled when you pulled away, a satisfying pop sounded as a final mark started to form.

He didn't have time to mourn the loss before he practically seized up, his whole body going ridged as you stuck your hand down his boxers and grabbed his sensitive third leg. Immediate squeaks of pleasure and shock flowed from his louth without consent. In seconds his boxers had been removed and your hands gripped his firmly, not hard enough to cause pain and just enough heighten the pleasure. He squirmed as you pumped your hands up and down, twisting ever so slightly eliciting louder moans from the boy below you.

"Y-Y/n!" Armin shouted at a specific movement, a smile curling at your lips as you repeated to motion over and over, all the while his shouts of pleasure increased. "Y/n! Please! I-I'm gonna..." below you Armins body locked up, his words getting caught in his throat as he unconsciously thrusted with your hand, begging for more as he came.

"Y/n! Oh my god. I-I can't..." He was at a loss for words, his whole body continuing to move even though he had stopped orgasming, unable to stop.

You let go, giving him a moment to lay there and process everything. Heavy pants shook his chest as a smile slowly crawled onto his features.

"You're going to be the death of me." He sighed.

After a few more moments he sat up on his forearms, "You're turn." He said before pushing you under him.

His head moved past your navel as he buried himself into you, hooking his arms around your thighs and pushing his face further into you. Your fingers weaved into his hair, pulling and releasing in synch with his tongue as he pressed it flat against you. Slowly he moved his tongue, first up then down - making sure to reach every crevice and rub it with his tongue. Then, zig zags from left to right, each line slightly below the last until he had tasted everything. When that was done he drew. The Abc's, numbers, and shapes. All of it giving more please than the last. And finally, his name. Starting with A, making an upside down V , the tip hitting your clit and making your legs tighten. The line across the A followed soon after. Then, the R, the top part circling where you wished he would push so badly. M followed shortly, making you grip his hair as the drug his tongue up quickly and then down slowly, repeating it again to finish the letter. I was a lot more heated, his tongue tracing firmly in single line up your woman hood before pulling back. Then, a rough small circle on your clit making you gasp and righted your legs around his head, fingers pulling at blonde locks. He spent a while on the dot for the i, tingles forming in your naval as he continued his pleasurable assault. You finally took a breath when he finished the letter, moving on the N after giving you a slight second to calm. The N was slow and drawn out, each line taking a few seconds to complete. When he had finished spelling his name he pulled back, grinning at you from between your legs. The grin turned sly as he dived back down, this time his teeth lightly grazed your G-spot as his tongue worked in and around your vagina. He worked expertly, repeating movements when he heard a sounds of please come from your lips.

"A-Armin! I'm gonna come!" You warned, tightening your legs in his head. He stopped for a split second, murmuring praise and encouragement before going back down more intensely. Loud moans filled the room and you orgasms against him. Armin wasted not a drop, slurping and sucking everything out of you, practically sucking you dry. When he finally pulled back his mouth and chin shimmered slightly, his tongue darting out and grabbing as much as it could.

"You taste amazing." He commented, smiling as he wiped what he couldn't reach with his tongue onto his fingers before sucking on them to. "Want a taste?" He asked, waiting a moment before pushing his finger into your mouth to let you taste yourself.

Lust formed in his eyes as he pulled his finger out, taking a glance at your chest.

"As much as i'd love to take this further, i think it's best we stop for today." You spoke gently, still tired.

Armin nodded, laying down beside you and pulling you into him, not bothering to wash either of you up before falling asleep in each others arms.

a/n- my first attempt at smut- thoughts? i'm sorry if this sucked. i've been MIA and i wanted to make it up somehow. also i'm sorry if any of the 'graphic' words make you uncomfortable. i really hate most substitutes and don't like the idea of 'hiding' body parts. to me it's normal i suppose. a penis is a penis and a vagina is a vagina. anyway, how are y'all? i've been in a depressive episode lately so why not slap a bandaid on it by writing smut?

requested by SimpForHangeZoe148

i love you