Prowling in the night

Shiki pov- I shot up in a cold sweat and put my hand up to my chest. I had a weird feeling about something. I started hyperventilating. I could sense Arcuied outside the manor. I could tell that couldn't be a good thing. Part of me deep down wanted to end this. I let out a loud sigh as I slowly got out of bed, putting on my glasses to suppress my mystic eyes. I then opened the window in my room and slowly crept my way down the building, making sure not to make enough noise to wake my sister Akiha. Once I got to the ground, I snuck my way to the front so I could leave through the gate.

"Where do you think your going, Shiki?" Said two people in unison. I looked back and saw the two red-haired twins. " If Akiha finds out you've been sneaking out, she'll be mad", Hisui sighed, grabbing onto my arm, trying to pull me inside. " You definitely don't want to experience your sister's wrath",,, Kohaku said grabbing my other arm and pulling

"I'm sorry, but please let me go just for tonight" I pleaded, but the two girls didn't budge, they continued to pull on my arms, dragging me inside.

"If we let you go we'll get punished by Akiha and we don't want to have to work harder" the two girls said in unison as I tried to, catch my heels on the ground to stop them from dragging me

"Please let me go. Arcueid is on the hunt and I have a bad feeling about what that entails", I begged as the two stopped and pondered for a bit.

"If you get caught, we didn't see you. You will take the full blame for leaving". The two girls strictly told me pushing me towards the gate.

I looked back. The two girls were waving at me. I noticed that beside them was a black cat that seemed very familiar like I'd seen her in a dream. I quickly skimmed over that thought as I ran out the gate to begin searching for Arcueid

As soon as Shiki was out of sight, the two maids sighed in relief that Akiha didn't notice. Suddenly, both girls got pulled into the mansion. They looked up and saw Akiha. Her hair was glowing crimson red. The two looked in fear for a few seconds but they then noticed Akiha was asleep. The two girls escorted their master back to her room without waking her up.

"Phew that was close" the girls said, exhaling as they hoped Shiki wouldn't be out for too long as it was almost time for Akiha to begin her hunt

Shiki pov- I was on the hunt for Arcueid. I had searched just about everywhere but couldn't find her. I was about to give up when I got wrapped up by a wire.

"Who's there?" I growled as the wire tightened around me. A purple-haired girl walked out of the shadows. I instantly could tell she was a vampire.

"Shiki Tohno, I presume I want to talk to you about something" the girl said, walking towards me. "you look a lot weaker than Saachin described", the girl said as she let out a yawn.

My perception of reality was broken. "Satsuki is alive..." I said in confusion as I remember killing her and confirming she was dead. "don't say that name!!" I screamed in anger as I cut the wire with my dagger.

I ran towards the girl and swung at her trying to slice her up, but she was able to dodge. She made me look pathetic with each movement she made. " Saachin is my friend too, you know, so you don't have to be over protective of her" the girl said, calmly kicking the blade out of my hand before wrapping me up again.

"Where are my manners? I'm Sion Eltnam Atlasia, but you can call me Eltnum" the girl said, unraveling me. I spun around, falling over in the process.

"I'm Shiki Tohno but I see you already know that" I sighed, standing up and patting the dirt off my clothes. "so what do you want?" I asked her while picking up my dagger. The girl began to speak "I want arcue-". The girl was cut off because she sensed an ominous aura coming in our direction.

"Who is that girl Shiki" growled Arcuied as she walked towards her, ready to fight. I was going to explain the situation but Eltnum spoke first.

Third person- "Arcuied just the person I wanted to see. I want to talk" Sion said, pulling out her gun and preparing some wire.

"It doesn't look like you just want to talk girl" Arcuied hissed, running at her target, slashing with her claws. Sion was able to dodge it though.

Sion fired some shots at the blonde vampire before asking her question "Arcueid, do you know how to cure vampirism?"

Arcueid dodged all the bullets that came her way while listening to the question. There was a pause for a few seconds before she started laughing hysterically "Cure vampirism. Why the hell would anyone want that?!!" She screamed, slashing at the girl again. Sion wrapped her wire around Arcueid's arm, pulling her closer in order to kick her away. Arcueid glared at the girl bloostlust oozing off her

"Time to get serious" she snarled. Eltnum glared at her. " Couldn't agree more" she panted.

Shiki could barely keep up with the fight. All she could tell was the two girls were both equally matched. The fight went on for a couple of minutes. Neither girl could get the upper hand. "I'm impressed you can keep up with me" Arcueid laughed as she stopped fighting.

"All right, I'll hear you out, since I can't kill you" Arcueid sighed. Sion didn't know how to feel about it. She felt as if she was being mocked.

"Do you know the cure to vampirism" Sion asked Arcueid, shook her head. "No I don't, but I guess I could help you figure it out", Arcueid said, yawning.

Shiki interrupted the two girls to ask his own question "What do you know about Satsuki Eltnum answer that..." shiki said with malice in his eyes Sion was about answer but she couldn't do to the shout of someone in the distance

"Nii-san what the hell are you doing here and who is the purple-haired bitch?!!!!" Akiha screamed. Her hair was glowing crimson red and her aura was filled with anger and malice. Arcueid knew trying to explain the situation wouldn't work, so she immediately grabbed Shiki and started running.

"We'll continue this conversation another night if you survive!" Arcueid yelled as she disappeared in the night. Shiki, calling out Eltnum one last time before she was out of sight

Both girls ran at each other, only stopping due to a blade being thrown in between them. There stood Ciel and Riesbyfe.

"Sion is that you?" Riesbyfe said with tears in her eyes "were you the dead apostle I fought a couple of nights ago?" Sion didn't answer. Instead, she turned and started to run. Ciel was going to pursue her but Riesbyfe told her that she was going to handle this.

Riesbyfe couldn't believe she didn't recognize her, but she quickly forgot about that. All she could think of was seeing Sion again, and being with her again.

"Wait up Sion!!!" Riesbyfe screamed while she kept pursuing her friend in the dark of the night.