Special Chapter: Riesbyfe's Birthday

Riesbyfe pov: Ever since I met up with my beloved again, all we would do is fight nonstop, so it was nice to finally get a break from it all, especially after all the trouble Kohaku caused us. The church had a lot of work to do to fix the city.

We took refuge in my flat again, just awaiting for everything to calm down. It had been a month since then and nothing really changed.

"Ries, you should try to relax more." Shion said, placing a chaste kiss on my lips, "happy birthday" she whispered. I looked at the clock, seeing it was 12:00 AM, meaning it was my birthday, a very early start to it.

"Can I get birthday kisses?" I asked. Sion glared at me and giggled a bit, "I would have to give you 80 kisses..." she teased. I couldn't believe she just said that. I rolled on top of her and tried to get her to kiss me again, but she swiftly dodged my lips.

I lowered my head, whispering into her ear. I wanted a gift now since we were in bed together. "How did I fall in love with someone as vulgar as you?" She asked in embarrassment about my request.

"Please Sion, we haven't done it since we were in Italy and I want to see your submissive side again!" I pleaded

Sion sighed, looking to see if Saachin was asleep and then looked to see if Arcueid was also asleep. She didn't see her but she assumed she would have made a sign if she was awake. "Fine, I'm all yours." Sion said seductively.

I let her gently kiss my neck softly. Her breath hit me, giving me goosebumps as she gently bit into my neck, leaving a mark. "Take off your shirt, Ries," Sion whispered, kissing me softly. I did as she told me, pulling my shirt over my head before unclasping my ponytail.

I watched as Sion did the same thing, letting her hair loose and tracing my exposed body with her finger, much to my embarrassment.

"What's wrong? You were talking so much before." Sion teased, kissing my stomach in order to make me squirm, "weren't you going to dominate me?" She said, licking me gently.

"S-sion!" I moaned quietly as I realised that she was dominating me. She pinned me down, gripping my arms roughly. "I've wanted to do this for so long." She growled, showing me a new side of her, the lustful side. She wanted this as much as me, if not more.

"Take off your clothes too! I'm embarrassed to be the only one that is getting naked! " I said, getting a laugh from her.

"Make me take my clothes off." She said, wanting me to battle with her for dominance. She moved her right hand towards my breast, putting her hand into my bra. Sion was like an animal in heat; she was letting herself succumb to her beastly desires just for one night because it was my birthday.

"Someone is getting excited," Sion giggled, looking at me. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of purple, but there was a little red mixed in. "O-of course I am. Who wouldn't be?" I asked, stuttering as Sion left me speechless.

I sharply exhaled as Sion teased me, tracing my breast with her finger but not going further. She wanted to tease me, make me beg for her to go further, but I didn't want to give her a victory.

"Didn't I tell you to dominate me?" she teased again, running her finger on my collar bone. "You won't be able to see me naked if you can't do that." she told me as she licked my lips.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her off of me and got on top of her, pinning her to the bed so she couldn't move. She smirked at me. I knew full well she could overpower me, but she was allowing me to be on top of her. "You win," she cooed, letting me take her shirt and pants off. I did the same, getting embarrassed since it had been three years since we saw each other like this

I was practically drooling at the sight of her. Looking at her curves made me so happy. I definitely scored when I started dating her. I pinned her to the bed again, locking lips with her.

"Woah Mama!" said a creature that looked like Arcueid. She was a cute little cat thing but she interrupted us before we could get intimate.

"Neco Arc, why the hell are you here!?" I asked, upset that she had just ruined my one chance to get intimate with her. Saachin was asleep. This was the perfect opportunity to do so.

"I'm here to watch you two have fun with each other!" She said I wanted to kill this damn cat, but I thought it was cute, so I didn't want to harm her.

Please endulge yourself, please each other. I want to watch. " Neco arc said Sion's grew red in embarrassment. "Absolutely not!" She yelled, covering herself up with the blanket. Satsuki stirred on her futon, but luckily her yell didn't wake her up.

"Sion, but didn't you say this was my gift?" I said. She peeked at me, slightly sighing at me. "Fine, I'll do it, but first get rid of that thing!" She said

"I'll also give you your other gifts later today," she told me. I stood up and punted neco arc outside.

"Sion, where were we?" I asked, getting back on top of her, kissing her passionately. "We were going to endulge ourselves." She said, laughing while I lowered my hand. "I'll be gentle." I whispered.

We knew what this was about. I just wanted to make sure she was comfortable with me after all these years.

I truly did miss her in the three years we spent apart. I was happy I could spend my birthday with the girl I loved so much and I knew once Saachin woke up we would have even more fun. I was just happy to get some alone time with Sion, no matter how short it was.

Authors Note: Happy Birthday Riesbyfe Stridberg 7/19