The Next Plan

Riesbyfe pov: Sacchin took a bath and then lied down in her futon, pretending to be asleep, while Sion and I discussed our next game plan. Every time we changed our minds about something, Sacchin would toss and turn.

"Get some sleep," I said to her.

"Look, I really can't go to sleep. I want to be involved!" Sacchin told us

Sion sighed slightly and pondered something for a few seconds. "Sacchin, you need rest to be at a hundred percent," she told her.

Sacchin was confident about wanting to listen to this conversation, and Sion respected it.

"I may be able to locate Roa quickly, but I don't want to have this conversation with a particular someone." Sion said

"Who?" I asked my purple-haired girlfriend

"My little sister Sialim Eltnam Re-Atlasia is the creator of the homunculous Rani VIII," Sion stated.

"You have a little sister; why haven't you mentioned her before?" I asked

"She's not only jealous that our father put all his effort into me, and she is cold; all she cares about are results and preventing destruction, no matter how she has to do it," Sion said.

"She sounds evil!" Sacchin stated

"To be honest, she's better than my father, but the chances that she's going to help us are slim, and she can actually hear this conversation right now." Sion said

"Wait how!?" Sacchin asked

"She is in a dimension where she can overlook everything and everyone, no matter what dimension they're in; it's her job," Sion explained.

"We need to get her to tell us what Roa wants and where he is going to be next, though!" I said

"Well, someone as insolent as her wouldn't be able to find out," Sion said.

All of a sudden we were all teleported into a strange room. It felt like pure magic and not like a physical realm. There were a bunch of monitor-looking things, and on them were different worlds.

"Hello sister..." Sialim scoffed

She turned around in her chair, revealing herself. She looked like Sion except in glasses, and she had a much colder expression.

"Tell me what we need to know so we can leave." Sion demanded

"Eh, you want to take that tone with me; why don't you introduce me to your woman and your friend, and why don't you say hi to me?" Sialim asked

"You know who Sacchin and Ries are." Sion growled

"Don't lose it; you may actually become your father's little pet if you get too angry," Sialim said.

I could tell tension is way too high. These two don't seem to be on bad terms at the surface level, but if the circumstances were just different, then they both would get along a lot better.

"Please tell us..." Sion sighed

Sialim lightly growled and sighed at the same time before pointing to the screen. "Roa wants nothing in particular," she said.

"That can't be true!" Sacchin yelled

"Wait for me to stop talking." Sialim quietly growled.

"Go on..." Sion tersely said:

"Roa is actually trying to prevent something, but if certain things happen, then the person will awaken and everything will go wrong. All you have to do is beat Roa," Sialim said.

"There is no way that is true," I said.

Sialim nodded. "It is," she briefly said.

Sion thought about it, knowing she was hiding something from us. Just defeating him wouldn't stop Roa from achieving his goals, but maybe defeating him here makes it so destruction won't happen in the distant future.

"I have a question," Sion said.

"What?" Sialim replied

"Do I become Osiris in the future?" She asked

"Use your omnipotence and figure it out, but I guess I will give you a brief answer: you don't," Sialim said.

Sion seemed to notice something was off about what she said.

"What do you mean by you don't?" She asked

"Tsk, you're smarter than I thought." Sialim scoffed

"What does it mean?" I asked

"Look, my sister doesn't necessarily become Osiris," Sialim said.

Sion told Sialim not to continue talking; she wanted to see the future herself. I was interested in the apparent omnipotence she has and wondered why she doesn't use it.

"Send us back..." Sion said

"Okay, you have four days. Good luck." Sialim sighed

Sion smiled; she wasn't expecting her to be so nice at the end. Before we knew it, we were back in my flat, where we were before being transported.

"That was amazing." I didn't really know what to say to her, though, so it was kind of scary!" Sacchin said

"Yeah, my sister is very stuck up and kind of scary to some," Sion said.

"What is this about your omnipotence, and why don't you want to know the future?" I asked

Sion groaned, but she began to explain it to me.

"If I know the future, then I will have nothing to look forward to in life. I'll know how I live and how I die. Maybe I will foresee your deaths, and yet we can't do anything to stop it because there are precautions if time doesn't move as normal." Sion said

Sion has actually given some thought to this; if I had the same abilities as her, I wouldn't mind using it over and over, but she is right. Life would be boring; ignorance is bliss in some ways.

"Sion, all we have to do is beat Roa within four days!" Sacchin said

"We are going to run the clock," Sion said.

"What do you mean?" Sacchin asked

"She means we are going to use three days to prepare, and on the last day before twelve in the morning we are going to blow Roa out of the water," I said.

"Not a bad idea, but what if we lose?" Arcueid asked

I didn't even process that she came into the flat, but Sacchin replied, "We won't."

"Why are you here?" I asked

"I need to talk to Sion about the other problems," Arcueid said.

We didn't even question it; we just listened to what she had to say.